Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Penis Plugs and Sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

OK, so Iโ€™m not into these sorts of devices for their designed purpose - i.e. preventing (easy) orgasm, but sometimes they do interest me in other ways.

This sequence of photos is very erotic in the way the device works:
[attachment=5858]
[attachment=5859]
[attachment=5860]
[attachment=5861]

I find the idea of plugging yet another opening into my body strongly compelling (normally my mouth is gagged, my ears & ass plugged and my eyes covered) โ€“ would a plugged cock be another wonderful sensation?

For the record I have undergone a medical procedure that involved something being inserted down my urethra which I can safely say was NOT in the very slightest erotic AT ALL! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

But Iโ€™m still intrigued and a little aroused by the idea of potential sexual stimulation in this area. You can see many adverts for penis plugs (I rather like that idea) [attachment=5862] and โ€˜soundsโ€™ (not so sure) [attachment=5863] which suggests there are many players out there enjoying(?) this stimulation.

Thoughts and experiences welcome

MJ
Same here. These chastity devices always attracted my attention, however whatever I tried to insert into my little one did not bring any desired effects ๐Ÿ˜

Painful stuff... Probably needs more training...
Still thinking about buying one of those lockable sound/"chastity "devices. And they are not that expensive...

eBay: stainless steel chastity lock

[attachment=7776][attachment=7777][attachment=7778][attachment=7779][attachment=7780][attachment=7781][attachment=7782][attachment=7783][attachment=7784]

What stops me is the necessity to sterilize them.
(08 Jun 2013, 01:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Still thinking about buying one of those lockable sound/"chastity "devices. And they are not that expensive...

eBay: stainless steel chastity lock

What stops me is the necessity to sterilize them.

Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.

Steriliaziation is easy. Just put in boiling water...

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 08:00 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.
And how was it? Was it painful (e.g. during erection attempts or when putting on/in)? Was it effective? Could you wear it under tight clothes?
(08 Jun 2013, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jun 2013, 08:00 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.
And how was it? Was it painful (e.g. during erection attempts or when putting on/in)? Was it effective? Could you wear it under tight clothes?

My cb6000s is painfuller than that looker2 during errection attemps.
I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small and that causes some trouble if you want chastity...
Under total relaxiation I was able to get out ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ .
I selled my looker only to buy a mysteel chastity belt. With that I am some what unhappy too. The belt around my hip is nothing for me....
But thats an other story.

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 19:36 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small
I think it's called "grower" vs. "shower".
(08 Jun 2013, 20:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jun 2013, 19:36 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small
I think it's called "grower" vs. "shower".

Okay... I translated from the german using
Blutpenis und Fleischpenis

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 20:45 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Blutpenis und Fleischpenis
Aha, interesting to know. I have also got a "grower" that can escape many chastity tools and piss-condoms, so I'm thinking about a very small device that can be worn with pantyhose.
(09 Jun 2013, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jun 2013, 20:45 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Blutpenis und Fleischpenis
Aha, interesting to know. I have also got a "grower" that can escape many chastity tools and piss-condoms, so I'm thinking about a very small device that can be worn with pantyhose.

Well the looker2 is very small. I wore it under my speedo during visits of indoor swimming pool(Hallenbad).

You don't see anything....
krinlyc
Pages: 1 2