Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$64.82

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$34.90

dildo
Mini Simulation Dildo Lifelike Penis With Powerful Suction Cup Female Masturbation Tool G-spot Vagina Stimulator Adult Products
$23.21-39%

drozeno
DROZENO Pure color sexy swimsuit brocade spandex fully covered with sleeve, foot wrap, tight, shiny back zipper, basic style
$131.87-64%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Basic Ballet Dance Leotard Long Sleeve Turtleneck Girls Gymnastics Bodysuits Spandex Professional performance Costumes
$18.03-30%

chastity 2021
2021 New Metal HT-V4 Male Chastity Device Set Stainless Steel Cage Penis Rings Belt Fetish Sex product For Men
$70.20-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity.
I ordered a few locking straps and a full locking gag harness and was eager to give the new toys a try. I've also been trying to include a cb6000s into my bondage sessions, as it helps maintain focus and prevents any accidental stimulation. Time to get dressed up and toss on some bondage!
 s09p01.jpg   
 s09p04.jpg   
Very nice! 2 locking straps around the knees, one strap for the ankles, my usual leather wrist cuffs, and a new gag harness. 
 s09p03.jpg   
After rolling around for a bit and trying to pose for the camera, it was time for an outfit change!
 s09p14.jpg   
A quick change of my stockings and skirt and I'm ready to go again.
 s09p07.jpg   
Oh dear! Is that skirt too short! It won't cover up anything. Too bad, let's get tied!
 s09p08.jpg   
 s09p09.jpg   
 s09p10.jpg   
A one-way ring device was used for the ankle-to-head rope. This was my first time with this kind of hogtie and boy is it tight. I could roll from side to side, but there is little chance of moving around to retrieve any keys. You definitely need to plan a release that doesn't involve moving. My release? The cuffs weren't locked.
Looks good here.
Yes, basically a test run to iron out the kinks before going all in.
I like it
Pretty much. I feel any time a new toy is used it should be added safely without any additional complications. In this case the new item was the gag harness and incorporating that into the hogtie. The ring device did pull things tight, but I could still undo my cuffs and reach the knots at any time.

The extra strain on my neck and the decreased mobility was something I wasn't quite expecting. You see pictures of all manner of ties and positions, but you don't really know how it feels until you try it. I did like having my wrists somewhat mobile and not connected to anything. Made getting out easier. Maybe next time the rope from the head could pass through the ankle strap, down through the knee strap, and connect to my wrists to make that more difficult.  😁
(11 Feb 2021, 07:27 )Frank Wrote: Pretty much. I feel any time a new toy is used it should be added safely without any additional complications. In this case the new item was the gag harness and incorporating that into the hogtie. The ring device did pull things tight, but I could still undo my cuffs and reach the knots at any time.

The extra strain on my neck and the decreased mobility was something I wasn't quite expecting. You see pictures of all manner of ties and positions, but you don't really know how it feels until you try it. I did like having my wrists somewhat mobile and not connected to anything. Made getting out easier. Maybe next time the rope from the head could pass through the ankle strap, down through the knee strap, and connect to my wrists to make that more difficult.  😁

Beware of this last one.  I once did something like it (with rope only) and almost got stuck because of the numbness I got of tying the ring device too much…  that was a scary one because I could not even use my safety scissors and I would have to wait the whole day with my hands out of use…

(Ok, to be honest, it was slightly more complicated because I also tied my elbows)
Wow, thank you for the warning! It's good to hear from someone who has tried connecting a head-ankle-wrist hogtie before. Side note: what's the term for this type of tie, a HAW hogtie? I thought that the added pressure on the wrists could be tough, so it's good to hear some testimony to that fact. Seems like any additional difficulty, like tying off shoulders or wrists, would add immense challenges to getting free. Good to know going forward, that this position is harder than it looks.
(11 Feb 2021, 10:36 )Frank Wrote: It's good to hear from someone who has tried connecting a head-ankle-wrist hogtie before. Side note: what's the term for this type of tie, a HAW hogtie?
Let's just call it "HAW hogtie" 😊
(10 Feb 2021, 22:19 )Frank Wrote: I've also been trying to include a cb6000s
I would strongly advice against any CB3000/CB6000 as they easily crack and then very painfully pinch!
(11 Feb 2021, 12:11 )Like Ra Wrote: I would strongly advice against any CB3000/CB6000 as they easily crack and then very painfully pinch!

I have heard of that happening. The devices I have are cheaper models so there is certainly a possibility of a joint failure. If I continue with this sort of play I will definitely look into something sturdier and more secure.
A number of years ago, there was a steel cock and ball cave. It would encase everything in steel and locks on. No erection can happen and no touching allowed.
I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.
(11 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Tinker D Wrote: I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.
Latowsky? http://www.latowski.de/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
locked in Latex, Chastity and public walk. ltxrob 7 913 21 Nov 2023, 23:21
Last Post: ltxrob
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 791 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,640 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,333 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,371 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Frank (4) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (5)