Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Foldable Handles Masturbator for Men Automatic Telescopic Rotation Vibrator Open Ended Penis Massager Male Sex Toys For Adults
$68.22-54%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waisted Faux Leather Trousers Vegan Shiny Leather Thermal Leggings Women Push Up Pants
$48.39

urethral plug
Male Stainless Steel Urethral Plug Penis Catheter Stretching Dilator Plug 9Inch
$4.17

masturbator
penis​ pump sleeve silicone Male Masturbator Artificial Silicone Mouth Vagina Masturbation Massager sex toys for men
$4.05-26%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Shiny Thin COCk Pouch Bodysuit Oil Glossy Sheer Body Stocking Dance Tights Shaping Pantyhose Night Club Gay Wear
$53.75-30%

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve Extender Reusable Condoms Sex Toys for Men Dick Enlarger Extend 4/7/10cm Cock Sleeve Transparent/Flesh
$4.01

masturbator
Fully Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Ejaculation Realistic Powerful Auto Sucking Channel Pocket Pussy Real Vagina Toys for Men
$81.68-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity.
No, not them. This came in two parts. A left side and a right side. It was hinged and covered everything, cock and balls,. It would be be closed and locked with a locking pin. No belt, no straps.
I remember seeing in a chastity catalog, I think called medieval steel from the 90s.
Fetters in London.
(11 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Tinker D Wrote: A number of years ago, there was a steel cock and ball cave. It would encase everything in steel and locks on. No erection can happen and no touching allowed.
I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.

was it a "Seed Pod" by any chance?
a bit like this one.. https://www.secretleather.com/mr-s-leath...-cage.html
but fully enclosed?
this one maybe

steel_chastity_device-01.jpg   
Yes, a seed pod. That’s what it’s called.
Mine was a round ball type with a small hole and lips to hold it in place with eather a padlock or zip ties.
And if you think a zip tie would be easer to cut off, think again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
locked in Latex, Chastity and public walk. ltxrob 7 919 21 Nov 2023, 23:21
Last Post: ltxrob
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 797 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,641 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,355 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,371 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Frank (4) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (5)