Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$66.95

transgender
Exquisite Rainbow Gays Bisexuals Transgender Bracelets Beaded For Women Men Pride Woven Braided Couple Friendship Jewelry
$26.22-60%

steel bondage
CBT Sex Toys For Men Traction Chain Penis Ring Adjustable Spikes Stainless Steel Cockring BDSM Bondage Restraint Adults Games
$29.02-50%

rubber latex dress
Long Sleeve Rubber Latex Women Dance Dress with Back Zip to Waist
$119.79-7%

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$34.59-51%

mouth gag
Solid Silicone Mouth Gag Ball PU Leather Band BDSM Bondage Oral Fixed Pet Cosplay Restraint Sex Toy for Couple Adult Game
$6.15

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18
$41.12-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kinky devices test
I thought I would never post one of these but I thought some of you might be interested in my kinky devices.  I started a new job recently so I've got considerably more disposable income which has allowed me to buy various parts I've been considering and turning them into kinky projects.  This has led me to some very cool kinky innovations that I would love to share with whomever is interested.

I had been staying up late programming so I could have this test of my teasing program and I rushed a bit and had to deal with a stupid coding error but it still paid off.  I had originally planned on doing this by myself but decided to wait until my girlfriend was home so I could ask her to take the photos I could share here.  I wasn't aware of this at the time but she made some short videos as well which I may post later.

20190807_182003.jpg   
Here everything I will use is laid out on the bed.  The latex suit is .8 mm and chlorinated.  In the lower right, you can see the head harness with tubing that goes to the condom catheter with a peristaltic pump in the middle.  On the right side, you see the standard fare bondage gear with the laptop that runs the code I wrote for the vibrator teasing program.  The left side is just the power supply for the pump, nothing special.  Not pictured is the device that responds to my program and turns the vibrator on and off when needed.  It works over wifi.

20190807_182202.jpg   
Leg attachment point, connecting the rope in the corner of the bed at two points on adjacent sides is the most secure way I've found when you don't have a 4 post bed.

20190807_182338.jpg   
 20190807_182322.jpg   
Chains on the arm binding points.  They are connected to existing holes in the bed frame.  The rubber strap is just to keep the chains from falling down beside the bed before I'm attached to them.

20190807_182404.jpg     20190807_182444.jpg     20190807_182602.jpg   
These photos show how I attach my collar. There is an eyebolt screwed into a stud in the wall with chain locked to it.  This bit of bondage really feels awesome as I can't raise my head up very much at all.  It's very restrictive but not choking.  I've used this method for years.

20190807_201408.jpg   
Latex suit and the belt I use to attach the vibrator.  This has been mentioned in a previous post.

20190807_210902.jpg     20190807_210911.jpg   
These two photos show the head harness closeup front and back

20190807_212010.jpg     20190807_212502.jpg     20190807_212132.jpg   
Three photos of the actual bondage and how the pump is connected.  The pump is just lying on me. It fell off a couple of times but mostly just stayed where it was.  Next time, I will increase the tube length slightly and eventually I will 3d print an enclosure for the pump that I can attach to some nylon webbing.

20190807_224545.jpg   
Here is a photo after everything was done and over with. You can see the cum in the end of the condom catheter.  For this test, I had bought a new tubing size and had to 3d print new components to go with that.  Unfortunately the new 3d printed parts weren't sealed as well and introduced air into the system where there shouldn't have been any and the pump wasn't able to prime and move the cum to it's final destination.  That part of the test was a failure but very informative.  My first test of this was actually quite successful, comparatively.  After conducting this test, I decided I would buy a dildo that I could use with some sort of fake cum, that way I can test this more often than I would be able to by myself.

The teasing program worked fine, even with the coding error where I transposed two variables.  The program picks a random number in between an upper and lower limit that is user set.  For instance, lower limit is 3 seconds and upper limit is 10 seconds.  The program will choose a random number between 3 and 10.  Let's say it chooses 7 seconds randomly, the vibrator will turn on for 7 seconds and then it will be off for 7 seconds.  This type of on/off teasing will last for another user set amount of time.  For my test, it was set to an hour.  After the hour long teasing cycle, the next user set variable is used and the vibrator turns on for a certain amount of time to ensure that an orgasm occurs.  I don't remember what mine was set to but it was several minutes.  This session didn't get to this point but after the orgasm time is complete, the program starts teasing again for that hour it was set to previously.  It just does this endlessly until stopped.

What features would you all want with vibrator control software?
Thanks for sharing this Essanym! Very envious of the latex! Something I certainly want to try more of in the future! How do you find keeping your temperature for prolonged periods? I overheated a lot with my bodysuit in my last session so I can only imagine what latex must do!
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35381]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35382]   
For some reason these two photos gave me quite an EOTD!!!! 😋 I want this gag-hook harness! For how long was the time set?
(11 Aug 2019, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35381]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35382]   
For some reason these two photos gave me quite an EOTD!!!! 😋 I want this gag-hook harness! For how long was the time set?
I was thinking the same. Love the nose hooks. Need to be pulled a bit tighter though for me.
(11 Aug 2019, 14:49 )The inspector Wrote: Love the nose hooks. Need to be pulled a bit tighter though for me.
Depends on the tightness of the gag. See this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid36044
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: What features would you all want with vibrator control software?
The ability to prevent orgasms 😋 Edging is OK 😉
(11 Aug 2019, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: What features would you all want with vibrator control software?
The ability to prevent orgasms 😋 Edging is OK 😉
Not if your an orgasm addict like me. Ha ha ha
(11 Aug 2019, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35381]  [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35382] 

The harness was made from two different, cheap amazon gags.  That harness actually came with a spider gag on it and the gag that's on that harness actually just came on a basic 2 strap gag.  Inside the gag hole, there is also a 3d printed bushing so that the silicone hose fits perfectly.  In this photo, the timer wasn't set.  I don't remember how long it was set for when it was set.  I had other things on my mind  🙄
(11 Aug 2019, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote: The ability to prevent orgasms [Image: tongue.gif] Edging is OK [Image: wink.gif]

I would like to achieve edging without using timing, but I'm not sure how effective it will be. Maybe a combination of timing and sensors would achieve this. I've read about others who have used sensors only eventually reaching their orgasm only to have it ruined.
(11 Aug 2019, 14:49 )The inspector Wrote:
(11 Aug 2019, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 07:59 )essanym Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35381] [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35382]
I was thinking the same. Love the nose hooks. Need to be pulled a bit tighter though for me.

The nose hooks work much better if I'm not hooded in latex. For some reason the hood was causing the nose hooks to not stay in place very well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,227 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,354 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Stair Climb Release Test Sessions DressBindFun 1 5,675 09 Mar 2014, 20:39
Last Post: Jorge_cs
Kinky Jinkies Self-Bondage Tale 01 Like Ra 0 3,549 01 Mar 2009, 16:36
Last Post: Like Ra