Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Furry Headsets Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$169.40-50%

shapewear
Sexy Padded Butt Lifter Enhancer Hip Panties Body Shaper for Women Push Up Pads Underwear Shorts Shapewear Female Underpants
$9.91

negative chastity
Hardcore Inverted Male Chastity Cage with Skin Dildo 정조대 Negative Cock Lock Stainless Steel Cylinder Penis Rings SissySex Toys
$70.98-50%

latex leotard
Plus Size Women Sexy Open Crotch PVC Leather Bodysuit Erotic Shaping Bodycon Shiny Latex Sheath Leotard Zipper Crotchless Sexi
$11.29

bondage lock
New Positive/Negative Urethral Chastity Cage Penis Lock with 4 Size Rings Sissy Cock Cage Penis Bondage Adult Sex Toys for Men18
$21.76-50%

mouth gag
BDSM Silicone Open Mouth Oral Bite Gag Harness Fetish Bondage Tongue Fixed Adult Games Flirt Sex Toys For Couples
$19.35-48%

ballet high heels
A Pair of Silicon Ballet Shoes Toe Caps wear-resistant Toe Pads Pro Pointe Dance Shoes Caps Forefoot Toe Protector High Heels
$16.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Quote:Personally I'm not convinced, but...
Errmmm...

powergirl.jpg   
(16 Jan 2024, 20:41 )madjack Wrote: 8mm or 6mm options sound best
Depends on the softness. Have you "met" this rope "in person"?
(16 Jan 2024, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote:

According to the advert I'll have to wait until it's in stock on the 21st January  😁

MJ
(18 Jan 2024, 08:57 )madjack Wrote:
(16 Jan 2024, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote:

According to the advert I'll have to wait until it's in stock on the 21st January  😁

MJ

A quick follow-up to this post.

The rope was in stock and the white 6mm version looked very tempting - it has a 'smooth weave' if you know what I mean, no twists like most rope.

I was in company when I went to Lidl, so couldn't buy any, though what I would do with another 70m of rope I can't possibly imagine...

...err, what am I saying?!

Of course I can imagine!

I wonder if they've still got any in stock?????

Lol

MJ
This popped up on the right-hand side of the forum

Shiny silky swimsuit from AliExpress

S0d2904f27a3e453b96765467ede5f302f.webp       S82ca397f36f5495d83a552b6e459694dA.webp   

I'm not totally taken on the white zipper which features on many of the options and there's nothing especially unique about them, until you look at the size options - all the way up to a reasonable 3xl 

Se958c260ece84559928768342a74fa79Z.webp   

If you've always wanted one, but could, like me, never find it in a western size.... ?????

enjoy

MJ
(04 Feb 2024, 12:40 )madjack Wrote: This popped up on the right-hand side of the forum

Shiny silky swimsuit from AliExpress
Interestingly enough, I also stumbled upon these XKNY suits and bookmarked them 😊

(04 Feb 2024, 12:40 )madjack Wrote: I'm not totally taken on the white zipper which features on many of the options
... or just grab the black one with black zipper...