Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
High quality Resin Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage With 4 Rings Lock Penis Rings Bondage Adult Games Sex Shop
$20.33-50%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

cock ring
Runyu Metal Cock Circumcision Blocker Ring Glans Penis Ejaculation Delay Training Semen Lock Ring Adult Sextoys Aids for Men
$4.49

shiny pantyhose
Women Crotchless Elastic Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Open Crotch Shiny Tights Gloss Smoothly Medias
$3.96

sorbern
SORBERN Acetate Women Prescription Eyeglasses Multi Colors Optical Glasses Clear Lens Brand Designer Ladies Elegant Spectacles
$23.38-20%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

shiny swimsuit
Women's Micro Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear Shiny Patent Leather Lingerie Set Summer Swimsuit Halter Lace-up Bra Tops with Thongs
$5.06-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Playing cards by Nemain Ravenwood!

nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-40.jpg     nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-39.jpg     nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-38.jpg   

See also this blog post Women and fetish art. Part III. 3D fetish art by Nemain Ravenwood
Another tempter from eBay

s-l1600.jpg   
- Gum shield gag with tube and attachment 

Ideal for those long self-bondage sessions, especially when you start to regret the coffee you drank earlier.

Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on. 

Or (another fantasy of mine) adapted and used as part of a 'stay bound or suffer' scene 

Only 1 left.... buy soon to avoid disappointment  😁 

MJ
(30 Sep 2020, 10:24 )madjack Wrote: Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on.

I really don't think that cum would reach your mouth with that setup. I've had a difficult time getting that to work even with a pump in the middle. That's probably meant only for urine.
(30 Sep 2020, 18:55 )essanym Wrote:
(30 Sep 2020, 10:24 )madjack Wrote: Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on.

I really don't think that cum would reach your mouth with that setup.  I've had a difficult time getting that to work even with a pump in the middle.  That's probably meant only for urine.

You're right @essanym - the viscosity of cum is such that it wouldn't travel through a narrow tube like this. But it's still a good fantasy  😁 

MJ
(30 Sep 2020, 21:10 )madjack Wrote: the viscosity of cum is such that it wouldn't travel through a narrow tube like this.
It will, 8mmtube is wide enough. Even 6mm tube is enough.
(30 Sep 2020, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote: It will, 8mmtube is wide enough. Even 6mm tube is enough.

Yeah it will a little bit but it would never reach your mouth without help. Some of it will be stuck in the chastity device around the penis. I did manage to get my device to work decently with small tubing but, like I said, a pump was necessary as well as another part which I 3d printed.
Quite like the look of this....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40012282...1d86134bc1
 image_2020-11-02_073922.png   
(02 Nov 2020, 08:39 )ltxrob Wrote: Quite like the look of this....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40012282...1d86134bc1

looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.
(03 Nov 2020, 10:41 )Vacbedbound Wrote: looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.

That would be fun to try and make. I've been doing some sewing lately, I might give what you've suggested a go at some point.
(03 Nov 2020, 19:56 )essanym Wrote:
(03 Nov 2020, 10:41 )Vacbedbound Wrote: looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.

That would be fun to try and make.  I've been doing some sewing lately, I might give what you've suggested a go at some point.

Made of smooth skin rubberred Neoprene like the Leotard would be nice. 
But this stuff is expensive: Neopren