Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Nylon Pink Gymnastics Leotards One Piece Bodysuit Adult Long Sleeve Ballet Dancewear Performance Costumes
$24.18-50%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

shiny swimsuit
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Tank Biketards Adults Spandex Sleeveless Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Black Shorty Unitard Dancewear Costumes
$24.18-39%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 62) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Menhera Chan Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cros
$966.78-11%

rolecos
ROLECOS Genshin Impact XINYAN Cosplay Costume Game Genshin Impact Cosplay Costume for Women Halloween Suit Sexy Outfit
$137.53-67%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
(02 Jul 2019, 19:42 )The inspector Wrote: I want the armbinder and corset. I have an armbinder but my wife won’t put me in it. Can’t get it tight enough alone. 😟

I know the feeling!
(14 Jul 2019, 18:09 )bndgjaguar Wrote: Saw this today, and I really thinking about buying and tring to adapt to "selfbound" mode [Image: cool.gif] http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c8RSGWOU
I have this bag on my mind as well. I wonder how sturdy the zip and slider is. So far I noticed one thing I don't like - only one slider.
(14 Jul 2019, 18:34 )Like Ra Wrote: I have this bag on my mind as well. I wonder how sturdy the zip and slider is. So far I noticed one thing I don't like - only one slider.

I'm always dating Aliexpress itens, but there's nothing exactly made for selfbondage, always "a play for 2", and, well, my wife is not into...
Outdoor Bondage is not my thing but have you seen this before? Hand Forged Steel Bondage Stakes
(26 Sep 2019, 20:30 )Vacbedbound Wrote: have you seen this before?
No...

(26 Sep 2019, 20:30 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Outdoor Bondage is not my thing
Outdoor bondage can be interesting, but on these photos... cold ground, insects... Nah...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bondage-stakes-08.jpg     bondage-stakes-07.jpg     bondage-stakes-06.jpg     bondage-stakes-05.jpg     bondage-stakes-04.jpg     bondage-stakes-03.jpg     bondage-stakes-02.jpg     bondage-stakes-01.jpg   
These came up on the forum 'feed' (those occasionally amusing items on the right hand  side)

s-l500.jpg     

Nothing remarkable about the tights, but the image really caught my eye - is it just me or do others immediately imagine her wrists are tied behind her back?

Blush  - I'm such a pervert!!!!

MJ
(28 Oct 2019, 09:52 )madjack Wrote: do others immediately imagine her wrists are tied behind her back?
Absolutely! And I immediately imagined myself in that role, with that make-up, with that smile, in those clothes, in those shoes, bound, waiting, expecting, anticipating... 😋
You perverts !!!! 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

BLACK-PVC-Locking-Steel-Boned-cotton-lined-Underbust-CILICE-Corset

corset-s-l1600.jpg   
Another product review of something I purchased of eBay.

Mens Sexy See-Through Party Sheer Mesh Bodysuit Leotard Pantyhose Bodystocking

Cost: £3.33 from eBay (delivered!)
Colour: Coffee (or beige if you like)
Features: Full tights, with penis sheath (closed was my option) and extending up to form a strappy leotard look, open crotch.
Material: Nylon

s-l1600.jpg   

Good bits: Another impulse buy, but for £3.33 it wasn’t much of a risk. The material is typical of what I expect from China when I see ‘sheer’ in the description. Very stretchy, so fits my 185cm/80kg size, and seems to be surprisingly tough… so far! Even came with a pair of plastic gloves (I assume help you put it on without laddering anything) but they are too small for my giant hands! Feels nice and ‘clingy’ when on, with a very pleasant ‘feel’ to the nylon, and the finish looks good for the price.
Delivery was super-fast, less than 2 weeks – incredible for the price and source.

IMG_20191030_112808157.jpg   

Not so good bits: I wasn’t expecting the ‘open crotch’ style as it wasn’t mentioned in the description, but to be fair it is there in the picture… if you look closely. Not a disaster and I can live with it, but would have preferred a close crotch option.

The straps look like they could be a ‘weak-point’ and are very thin – a minor quibble at this price!

The parcel has ‘body-stocking’ clearly written on it – beware of this if you are not able to intercept the post before your partner/loved one/parent/whoever picks it up…   Blush

Overall: Very good and I’m looking forwards to trying it out in a session as soon as I can.

Score: 8.5/10 (only missing out on being a 10 because of the ‘open-crotch’ and thin straps)

MJ