Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Felice
Okay Lets see if I got it right this time. I ripped this site in May of 2008. The site still exists but it has changed a lot most of the pics I got are no longer there and there is a lot of new stuff. This is the site addy: http://kikusui.info/presents.html Here it is translated by Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...A1QapODWVQ
The first set is Exciting Riding 12 pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
exciting_riding(english01).jpg thumbnail    exciting_riding(english02).jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_meiling.jpg thumbnail    rubberrider_xiaolang.jpg thumbnail   
The second set is Dirty Pair Yuri & Kei enjoy fetish play al fresco 3 pics.
The fourth set is Gift for Mr. Kikusu 4 pics.
I'll see if people like this before I put up more this is only a small number of the pics I took from this site.

dirty_pair(bare_skin).jpg thumbnail    dirty_pair(black).jpg thumbnail    dirty_pair(transparent).jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_sakurako.jpg thumbnail    rubberpony_msumezu.jpg thumbnail    sakurako&umezu(with_mask).jpg thumbnail    sakurako&umezu(without_mask).jpg thumbnail   
Ok, better.
Is it me, or does the two that are bound are the same in a number on pics, except that the backgrounds are different.

Yea, background is different.
Girls are the same. Pose and all.

Love the outfit in the first picture.
Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
(08 Jan 2014, 23:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
Done
I've been a bit busy as of late so I have been somewhat neglectful. Lets see if this works better. Here is another set from that site: CC Sakura 16 pics lots of latex.

disciplining_now(clutch).jpg thumbnail    disciplining_now(vacuumrack).jpg thumbnail    nasal_fixative_rika.jpg thumbnail    nun_tomoyo.jpg thumbnail    perverted01.jpg thumbnail    perverted01_bodies.jpg thumbnail    perverted_girls(with_mask).jpg thumbnail    rubber_mistress_kaho.jpg thumbnail    rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&hotaru).jpg thumbnail    rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&rika).jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_rika.jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_sakura.jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_tomoyo.jpg thumbnail    rubberdoll_tomoyo_gasmask.jpg thumbnail    sakura_DearS.jpg thumbnail    trois_filles_jouent.jpg thumbnail   
Here is another set of 16 pics: Gift from Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

01.jpg thumbnail    02.jpg thumbnail    03.jpg thumbnail    04.jpg thumbnail    05.jpg thumbnail    06.jpg thumbnail    07.jpg thumbnail    08.jpg thumbnail    09.jpg thumbnail    10.jpg thumbnail    11.jpg thumbnail    12.jpg thumbnail    13.jpg thumbnail    14.jpg thumbnail    15.jpg thumbnail    16.jpg thumbnail   
Whizbang, you do not read my posts do you? Big Grin

(18 Jan 2014, 11:06 )whizbang Wrote: Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

o- It's not related to the subject "Latex Felice"

o- Did you search the site for Masakazu Shimizu?

Begin with this thread: Drawings by Masakazu Shimizu

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.