Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
8 Colors CB6000 Silicone Male Chastity Devices Chastity Cage with Lock and 5 Penis Ring Penis Restraint Bondage Kit BDSM for Men
$37.85-48%

gaff panties
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-54%

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.26

gaff panties
Hot Sale Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Low-waisted Gay Men‘s Sexy Soft Briefs
$32.28

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

dildo chair
Sex Chair With Dildo Armrests Sexual Intercourse Posture Assisted Female Masturbation Sex Furniture AV Sofa Adult Sex Acce Toys
$135.85

soronssy
satin Shiny swimsuit blue swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$302.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Felice
Okay Lets see if I got it right this time. I ripped this site in May of 2008. The site still exists but it has changed a lot most of the pics I got are no longer there and there is a lot of new stuff. This is the site addy: http://kikusui.info/presents.html Here it is translated by Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...A1QapODWVQ
The first set is Exciting Riding 12 pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 exciting_riding(english01).jpg     exciting_riding(english02).jpg     rubberdoll_meiling.jpg     rubberrider_xiaolang.jpg   
The second set is Dirty Pair Yuri & Kei enjoy fetish play al fresco 3 pics.
The fourth set is Gift for Mr. Kikusu 4 pics.
I'll see if people like this before I put up more this is only a small number of the pics I took from this site.

dirty_pair(bare_skin).jpg     dirty_pair(black).jpg     dirty_pair(transparent).jpg     rubberdoll_sakurako.jpg     rubberpony_msumezu.jpg     sakurako&umezu(with_mask).jpg     sakurako&umezu(without_mask).jpg   
Ok, better.
Is it me, or does the two that are bound are the same in a number on pics, except that the backgrounds are different.

Yea, background is different.
Girls are the same. Pose and all.

Love the outfit in the first picture.
Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
(08 Jan 2014, 22:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
Done
I've been a bit busy as of late so I have been somewhat neglectful. Lets see if this works better. Here is another set from that site: CC Sakura 16 pics lots of latex.

disciplining_now(clutch).jpg     disciplining_now(vacuumrack).jpg     nasal_fixative_rika.jpg     nun_tomoyo.jpg     perverted01.jpg     perverted01_bodies.jpg     perverted_girls(with_mask).jpg     rubber_mistress_kaho.jpg     rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&hotaru).jpg     rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&rika).jpg     rubberdoll_rika.jpg     rubberdoll_sakura.jpg     rubberdoll_tomoyo.jpg     rubberdoll_tomoyo_gasmask.jpg     sakura_DearS.jpg     trois_filles_jouent.jpg   
Here is another set of 16 pics: Gift from Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg   
Whizbang, you do not read my posts do you? 😁

(18 Jan 2014, 10:06 )whizbang Wrote: Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

o- It's not related to the subject "Latex Felice"

o- Did you search the site for Masakazu Shimizu?

Begin with this thread: Drawings by Masakazu Shimizu

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1) , whizbang (5)