Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 5-Piece Black Bra Set Women Patchwork See Through Mesh Lingerie Set Ladies Sexy Panty Underwear Set
$33.76-55%

leg binder
Mummy Bag Lace Up Binder Leg Harness Restraint Cuffs Costume Body
$18.14

ultra shimmery tights
70D Pantyhose Women Control Ultra Shimmery Stretch Thickness Footed Silk Stockings Tights Legging For Dancer Nightclub
$78.65

ladyboy
Fake Vagina Panties For Men Silicone Ass Enhancer Realistic Butt Pussy Shapewear Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Gay Ladyboy
$244.13-28%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Rubber Mask Fetish Hood Custom Made Cosplay Headpiece Handmade Headwear S-LM267
$29.40-17%

automatic masturbator
Leten High Speed Automatic Piston Stroker Masturbator Telescopic Vagina Blowjob Masturbation Sex Machine Sex Toys for Men 18+
$2158.07-50%

2024 chastity
BDSM 2024 Pink Inverted Chastity Cage with 4 Sizes of Sissy Penis Rings Adult Play Sissy Penis Ring Adult Erotic Sex Toys 18+
$22.02-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Felice
Okay Lets see if I got it right this time. I ripped this site in May of 2008. The site still exists but it has changed a lot most of the pics I got are no longer there and there is a lot of new stuff. This is the site addy: http://kikusui.info/presents.html Here it is translated by Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...A1QapODWVQ
The first set is Exciting Riding 12 pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 exciting_riding(english01).jpg     exciting_riding(english02).jpg     rubberdoll_meiling.jpg     rubberrider_xiaolang.jpg   
The second set is Dirty Pair Yuri & Kei enjoy fetish play al fresco 3 pics.
The fourth set is Gift for Mr. Kikusu 4 pics.
I'll see if people like this before I put up more this is only a small number of the pics I took from this site.

dirty_pair(bare_skin).jpg     dirty_pair(black).jpg     dirty_pair(transparent).jpg     rubberdoll_sakurako.jpg     rubberpony_msumezu.jpg     sakurako&umezu(with_mask).jpg     sakurako&umezu(without_mask).jpg   
Ok, better.
Is it me, or does the two that are bound are the same in a number on pics, except that the backgrounds are different.

Yea, background is different.
Girls are the same. Pose and all.

Love the outfit in the first picture.
Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
(08 Jan 2014, 22:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Please remove duplicate pictures with the same subject but different background.
Done
I've been a bit busy as of late so I have been somewhat neglectful. Lets see if this works better. Here is another set from that site: CC Sakura 16 pics lots of latex.

disciplining_now(clutch).jpg     disciplining_now(vacuumrack).jpg     nasal_fixative_rika.jpg     nun_tomoyo.jpg     perverted01.jpg     perverted01_bodies.jpg     perverted_girls(with_mask).jpg     rubber_mistress_kaho.jpg     rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&hotaru).jpg     rubber_skating(sakura&tomoyo&rika).jpg     rubberdoll_rika.jpg     rubberdoll_sakura.jpg     rubberdoll_tomoyo.jpg     rubberdoll_tomoyo_gasmask.jpg     sakura_DearS.jpg     trois_filles_jouent.jpg   
Here is another set of 16 pics: Gift from Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg   
Whizbang, you do not read my posts do you? 😁

(18 Jan 2014, 10:06 )whizbang Wrote: Mr. Masakazu Shimizu

o- It's not related to the subject "Latex Felice"

o- Did you search the site for Masakazu Shimizu?

Begin with this thread: Drawings by Masakazu Shimizu

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1) , whizbang (5)