Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
13x6 Ombre Blonde With Root Colored HD Transparent Lace Front Wigs For Women Human Hair Body Wave Lace Frontal WIg
$159.72-54%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 1 Cage Pear Flower Anal Plug Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Cage Little Devil Collar APP Remote Control Adult Sex Toys
$35.50-30%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Metallic Gold High Low Women Boots 20Cm High Heels 10Cm Platform Crotch Thigh High Ladies Boot Custom Color Shaft Width
$228.69-16%

penis extender
L SizeDoctor Penis Extender Stretcher Pene Master Enlargement Device Dick Pump extensor Trainer Adult sex toys tools for man men
$266.24

soronssy
Shiny T-back Bikini Thong Bottom Girl Sexy G-string Swim Women Trunks Beachwear Brazilian G String Biquini Bottoms Suit Panties
$96.78

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve with Vibrator Penis Ring 19cm Clear Cock Ring Extender Soft Dick Enlarger for Couples Reusable Condoms
$6.90-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kinky devices test
(18 Sep 2019, 15:37 )schulz Wrote: Can you tell us which improvements you made? I'm also building such an automated feeding machine and would be very happy

My device uses proprietary 3d printed parts. Air was leaking in those parts where it should have been sealed so i added some silicone sealant where needed to prevent that from happening. Also adjusted the tubing placement at the source end.

Would love to hear about your feeding machine.
(19 Sep 2019, 01:00 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Sep 2019, 15:37 )schulz Wrote: Can you tell us which improvements you made? I'm also building such an automated feeding machine and would be very happy

My device uses proprietary 3d printed parts.  Air was leaking in those parts where it should have been sealed so i added some silicone sealant where needed to prevent that from happening.  Also adjusted the tubing placement at the source end.

Would love to hear about your feeding machine.

Thank you very much. Mine is built out of two containers holding each mac. 2L of fluid, connected by a pump. The top container is placed higher then the head and is connected to a pump up gag, the bottom container lower then my cock. This one is connected with a latex sheath with tube. So when the pump is pumping the liquid in the upper container it runs through the hose into my gag. When pissing/ cum in the sheath it flows into the bottom container, the pump brings it again to the upper one. This whole system is controlled by an ESP32 Webcontrol by my Mistress during watching me via Cam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,264 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,368 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Stair Climb Release Test Sessions DressBindFun 1 5,688 09 Mar 2014, 20:39
Last Post: Jorge_cs
Kinky Jinkies Self-Bondage Tale 01 Like Ra 0 3,554 01 Mar 2009, 16:36
Last Post: Like Ra