Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
CB6000 CB6000S Soft Silicone Male Chastity Cage Cock Cage Chastity Devices Sex Toys with 5 Cock Ring Penis Sleeve for Men G136/7
$33.67-47%

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$208.12-24%

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt plus sizes aesthetic clothes hippie clothes Men's clothing
$151.23

sexy pantyhose
New Plus Size Sexy Breathable Tights White Transparent Women Pantyhose Spring Autumn Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female
$4.61-9%

eilyken high heels
Eiyken Green High Heels Pumps Pointed Toe Slip On Women Sexy Prom Wedding Ladies Stripper 2024 New Shoes
$47.49-53%

faak
Adults Sex Games Toys of Metal Nipple Clamps with Metal Chain for Women Mimi Labia Breast Clitoris Clips Stimulator Massage
$9.67-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kinky devices test
(11 Aug 2019, 12:59 )The inspector Wrote: Thanks for sharing this Essanym! Very envious of the latex! Something I certainly want to try more of in the future! How do you find keeping your temperature for prolonged periods? I overheated a lot with my bodysuit in my last session so I can only imagine what latex must do!

When I'm in latex and not getting close to orgasm, I'm fine, there really isn't any sweat. Couple that with the fact that we have a small air conditioner in our bedroom that's on all the time means I'm quite comfortable. When I start getting closer to an orgasm, I begin sweating profusely, which makes the latex very slippery on the inside so it's a win-win.
(11 Aug 2019, 15:54 )The inspector Wrote: Not if your an orgasm addict like me. Ha ha ha
Yes, especially in your case! (evil smile... Girl_devil )
[attachment=35421 Wrote:Like Ra pid='36531' dateline='1565551159']
(11 Aug 2019, 15:54 )The inspector Wrote: Not if your an orgasm addict like me. Ha ha ha
Yes, especially in your case! (evil smile... Girl_devil )
 82E23E5A-BB2F-4CD3-8359-824A3C085B2C.jpeg   
(11 Aug 2019, 20:17 )essanym Wrote:
(11 Aug 2019, 12:59 )The inspector Wrote: Thanks for sharing this Essanym! Very envious of the latex! Something I certainly want to try more of in the future! How do you find keeping your temperature for prolonged periods? I overheated a lot with my bodysuit in my last session so I can only imagine what latex must do!

When I'm in latex and not getting close to orgasm, I'm fine, there really isn't any sweat.  Couple that with the fact that we have a small air conditioner in our bedroom that's on all the time means I'm quite comfortable.  When I start getting closer to an orgasm, I begin sweating profusely, which makes the latex very slippery on the inside so it's a win-win.
No air on over here. Never worn latex so I’m really intrigued to feel what’ it’s like.
(11 Aug 2019, 20:47 )The inspector Wrote: No air on over here. Never worn latex so I’m really intrigued to feel what’ it’s like.

Are you going to get some? It would be pretty easy to hide small garments, like latex leotard, mask, gloves and stockings.
(13 Aug 2019, 04:04 )essanym Wrote:
(11 Aug 2019, 20:47 )The inspector Wrote: No air on over here. Never worn latex so I’m really intrigued to feel what’ it’s like.

Are you going to get some?  It would be pretty easy to hide small garments, like latex leotard, mask, gloves and stockings.
It’s tempting but it all comes down to money. I’ll see why the new year brings.
(11 Aug 2019, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I want this gag-hook harness!
Oh! This one is very close: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/F5XOMTvI
(30 Aug 2019, 18:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2019, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I want this gag-hook harness!
Oh! This one is very close: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/F5XOMTvI

Sorry, I should have posted this earlier. Here is the actual ones I used:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B016BCK280
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CH329QK
Yesterday, I performed the same test as I originally posted about... the vibrator with custom timer and pump to collect cum and send it through a tube to a gag. I had made some changes to the cum recycle device since, in the first test, not much of anything happened. Yesterday when I did this test again, I can say that it worked very well. Not only was my huge first orgasm pumped up to the gag, but my second orgasm, which was much smaller, was also pumped to the gag. Also, there wasn't very much of a delay, meaning that I was in the middle of having the orgasm when I began to taste it. It was gross, mission accomplished.

The crux of using this device is that there needs to be a lot of cum in the orgasm. If someone were to ejaculate everyday, they might not have enough cum to make it to the end of the gag since some of it does stay in the tubing regardless, but for those who have infrequent but large ejaculations, this device would work just fine.
(12 Sep 2019, 09:07 )essanym Wrote: Yesterday, I performed the same test as I originally posted about... the vibrator with custom timer and pump to collect cum and send it through a tube to a gag.  I had made some changes to the cum recycle device since, in the first test, not much of anything happened.  Yesterday when I did this test again, I can say that it worked very well.  Not only was my huge first orgasm pumped up to the gag, but my second orgasm, which was much smaller, was also pumped to the gag.  Also, there wasn't very much of a delay, meaning that I was in the middle of having the orgasm when I began to taste it.  It was gross, mission accomplished.

The crux of using this device is that there needs to be a lot of cum in the orgasm. If someone were to ejaculate everyday, they might not have enough cum to make it to the end of the gag since some of it does stay in the tubing regardless, but for those who have infrequent but large ejaculations, this device would work just fine.
 Can you tell us which improvements you made? I'm also building such an automated feeding machine and would be very happy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,264 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,368 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Stair Climb Release Test Sessions DressBindFun 1 5,686 09 Mar 2014, 20:39
Last Post: Jorge_cs
Kinky Jinkies Self-Bondage Tale 01 Like Ra 0 3,554 01 Mar 2009, 16:36
Last Post: Like Ra