Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Double Hole Urethra Dilator Male Masturbator Penis Plug Urethral Sound Catheter Urethral Stretching Sounding Rod Sex Toy For Men
$3.68

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PU Leather Micro Miniskirt Low Waist Pencil Cute Tight Skirt Side Slit Pack Hips Latex Skirt Night Club Dance Stage Wear
$8.02-41%

zippidy
Gold Stones Bra Short Long Tassel Belt Outfit Set Women's Bikini Dance Evening Flashing Stones Lingerie Clothes 3-piece Set
$127.05

crossdress fetish
Crossdresser Buckle Sandals 20cm Thin Heels Fetish 8 Inches Shoes for Woman Platform Party Dance Stripper Models Pumps
$70.86-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT New Fashion Erotic Bra Set Love Embroidery Splicing Sexy Lingerie Four Pieces Onlyfans
$34.64-54%

shiny pantyhose
See Through Sexy Tights With Hole Oil Shiny Smooth Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Crotchless Hosiery Women's Ultra-thin Stockings
$3.48

msemis
Kids Teens Ballet Dance Unitard Girls Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotard Jumpsuits Children Dancing Class Training Dancewear Unitard
$65.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists
Again, there is a non-taxable amount. Or you can buy from a warehouse in Spain, France, Germany, etc. No taxes.
Interesting, but shipment to EU from China is cheaper then from Spain, France, etc 🤔

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(18 May 2021, 09:18 )unicast Wrote: But it is too late now. European VAT & fees for custom declarations starting 1st July, in less than six weeks. If you lucky you can get it but maybe also not.

That is correct. Unfortunately.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(20 May 2021, 16:03 )Vixien Wrote: but shipment to EU from China is cheaper then from Spain, France, etc 🤔
Sometimes yes, but sometimes it's compensated by a lower price and no taxes.

(20 May 2021, 16:06 )Vixien Wrote:
Quote:But it is too late now. European VAT & fees for custom declarations starting 1st July, in less than six weeks. If you lucky you can get it but maybe also not.
I still do not understand what's changed. Right now (at least in NL) we do not pay taxes if the declared price is lower, than 20 euros. Between 20 and 100 we pay VAT + declaration costs (~17 euros), above 100 there is additional import tax (depends on the goods).
Could there be some confusion with the rules between the UK and the EU?
If not, could someone please provide a link to the (new) rules?
(20 May 2021, 17:46 )Zooy Wrote: Could there be some confusion with the rules between the UK and the EU?
This is what I suspect is going on. But even in this case there shouldn't be too many changes from the EU time. UK had to pay taxes before anyway.
(20 May 2021, 17:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2021, 16:03 )Vixien Wrote: but shipment to EU from China is cheaper then from Spain, France, etc 🤔
Sometimes yes, but sometimes it's compensated by a lower price and no taxes.

(20 May 2021, 16:06 )Vixien Wrote:
Quote:But it is too late now. European VAT & fees for custom declarations starting 1st July, in less than six weeks. If you lucky you can get it but maybe also not.
I still do not understand what's changed. Right now (at least in NL) we do not pay taxes if the declared price is lower, than 20 euros. Between 20 and 100 we pay VAT + declaration costs (~17 euros), above 100 there is additional import tax (depends on the goods).

As I understand, we will have to pay VAT on any price, even if it's lower than 20 euros. That is BS , because declaration costs are higher then the price of some product. 
Recently, I've paid 3 € to Customs for the protocol just because they didn't trust that declared value for IP cam may be 15€.  So, I have to send them  proof (screenshot of order on Ali).   Didn't paid  VAT, just "document handling" .

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

For the whole EU... 😟

https://www.avalara.com/vatlive/en/vat-n...turns.html
(21 May 2021, 11:42 )unicast Wrote: For the whole EU... 😟

https://www.avalara.com/vatlive/en/vat-n...turns.html

Thanks!
My guess is that Ali will get these VAT registrations set up relatively quickly, just to save their sales to the EU and the UK.

One motivation is that this exemption was unfair to EU shops. But if Ali charges the VAT this big difference remains. I have bought connectors from Ali where I had almost ten of them for the price of one in a local shop. I guess the shop also buys them from Ali and then needs of course administration, stock etc, which will always make it more expensive. With the VAT this may go down to getting almost eight for the price of one here. It only becomes less attractive if the customs need to charge handling and/or administration because the vendor did not register properly for the VAT. But that would also be the case for my local shop.

Probably they will not check all packages anyway, because they do not have the capacity for that.
(21 May 2021, 13:51 )Zooy Wrote: Probably they will not check all packages anyway, because they do not have the capacity for that.
Exactly. And

(21 May 2021, 11:42 )unicast Wrote: For the whole EU...
Strange, I do not see anything on the Dutch taxation website. No mention of Jul 01. Still 22 euros. Or are they just too late with everything?

https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/c...ijn-pakket

Edit: Oh... https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/c...r-de-btw-x

From what I understand, only resellers will be affected. No?

Or will it be the post service which will collect all the info for one quarter and then send an invoice? In any case it will still be much cheaper, than buying locally. Same manufacturer, but 2-3 times more expensive. And do not forget free shipping from China.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress Like Ra 38 12,863 12 Apr 2024, 06:57
Last Post: Tinker D
GET NEW YEAR READY Ali SALE - Dec 06 - 31! Grab here your discount coupons! Like Ra 3 1,034 07 Dec 2021, 21:14
Last Post: Like Ra
Aliexpress packaging The inspector 9 2,961 29 Apr 2019, 10:14
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: Anne (3) , blueboyia (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (4) , essanym (3) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (61) , llovellatex (1) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (3) , Max515 (2) , nasebaer (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , shemhamforash (1) , unicast (3) , Vixien (8) , zan (1) , Zooy (2)