Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
Stainless Steel Butterfly Negative Chastity Lock Male Penis Bondage Device Cock Cage Male Gay Sex Toys 18+ 자오 다정 2024 New
$53.07-44%

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Glossy Jumpsuit For Women Bodystocking Sexy Body Shape Bodysuit High Elastic Tights Woman Clothing Unitard New In Now
$36.29-48%

wig hair
Edge Melt Band With Ear Protector For Lace Wigs 3Pcs Elastic Band With Logo Personalized For Laying Lace Edge Slayer Hair Band
$0.01

msemis
Kids Long Sleeve Wrap Tops Gymnastic Leotards Jacket for Girls Long Sleeve Warm Dance Ballet Cardigan Dress
$17.85-35%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Pants Glossy Silky Smooth Sexy Tight Opaque High Waist Wet Look Pantyhose Shiny Sports Swim Pants Bottoms Womens
$200.56-30%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Aliexpress packaging
Very tempted to get some stuff from aliexpress. What’s the packaging like from them? Is it discreet? I only ask as I have most things delivered to my work address, ( so I can sneak them in when the wife is out ), and they are signed for by someone else where I work. 

Don’t want any awkward questions being asked that could jeopardise my job.
You can ask them to write and/or declare whatever you want. The packaging is very usual with no pink frills.

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69397
That’s good to know! Bad for my bank account though!
they have always been generic brown boxes of padded envelopes when ive had stuff from China
the description is normally something pretty generic like "clothing" or "belt"

dont worry no problems!
Nothing worse than having something most would consider abnormal rocking up at your desk....
(28 Apr 2019, 11:39 )The inspector Wrote: Very tempted to get some stuff from aliexpress. What’s the packaging like from them? Is it discreet? I only ask as I have most things delivered to my work address, ( so I can sneak them in when the wife is out ), and they are signed for by someone else where I work.

When I ordered my chinese timer padlocks from amazon, they weren't prime so they came all the way from china in chinese packaging.  They actually had "bondage padlocks" printed on the outside of the packaging along with a lot of chinese words.  I was slightly mortified when I saw that but I'm friends with my mail carrier so not too worried what he thought.... if he even noticed.

I suppose my point is that whomever ships you your goods may not be aware whether or not your packaging is discreet if there are english words on the exterior of the packaging so I would be careful shipping stuff to work if I were you.
(28 Apr 2019, 16:08 )essanym Wrote:
(28 Apr 2019, 11:39 )The inspector Wrote: Very tempted to get some stuff from aliexpress. What’s the packaging like from them? Is it discreet? I only ask as I have most things delivered to my work address, ( so I can sneak them in when the wife is out ), and they are signed for by someone else where I work.

When I ordered my chinese timer padlocks from amazon, they weren't prime so they came all the way from china in chinese packaging.  They actually had "bondage padlocks" printed on the outside of the packaging along with a lot of chinese words.  I was slightly mortified when I saw that but I'm friends with my mail carrier so not too worried what he thought.... if he even noticed.

I suppose my point is that whomever ships you your goods may not be aware whether or not your packaging is discreet if there are english words on the exterior of the packaging so I would be careful shipping stuff to work if I were you.

Up until now o have used amazon and eBay for everything. I have always messaged the seller before hand and asked if it will be sent in discreet packaging and save the email response. Been safe so far. Was worrying when a package was handed to my boss by mistake and I knew it contained an inflatable plug and gag. That could have been an interesting meeting/explanation.
(28 Apr 2019, 17:15 )The inspector Wrote: I knew it contained an inflatable plug and gag.
.. or a well-sized dildo, that can be recognized from the outside 😋
(29 Apr 2019, 00:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Apr 2019, 17:15 )The inspector Wrote: I knew it contained an inflatable plug and gag.
.. or a well-sized dildo, that can be recognized from the outside 😋

Ha ha ha! Thankfully not! It would have caused a lot of unnecessary conversations! Why are other people and employers so narrow minded!?
(29 Apr 2019, 06:21 )The inspector Wrote: Why are other people and employers so narrow minded!?

Are they???  Or do you just assume they all are?  I thought about this answer for a while and ended up writing a decently sized post to give my thoughts a creative outlet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress Like Ra 38 12,820 12 Apr 2024, 06:57
Last Post: Tinker D
Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists Like Ra 102 40,463 29 Nov 2022, 19:45
Last Post: Anne