Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single Molding Without Splicing Gaps
$39.75

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Plug Masturbator BDSM Sex Toys Prostate Massager Electro Stimulation Silicone Butt Plug Sex Toy for Men Women
$215.50-40%

anal plug
Heart Shaped Crystal Metal Butt Plug Adult Sex Toys Anal Beads Stainless Steel Butt Plug Smooth Anal Beads Couple Play Sex Toys
$2.67

temorish
Extra Carriage shipping cost
$1.21-6%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Shiny Pantyhose Transparent Collants Women Oil Glitter Tights High Waist Open Crotch Collant Femme Ouvert Hosiery
$6.88

bodystockings
Men's Bodystockings Leopard Bodysuits Male Long Sleeved Gloves One-piece Lingerie Black Fishnet Pajamas Cool Gentlemen Sleepwear
$5.17

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro MINI Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Sequin Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist With Belt Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$27.66-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists
F)(*&%k.

(19 May 2021, 09:25 )unicast Wrote: Any VAT exeption will be waived and everything should be declared, which is usualy a paid service. So if you order anything for $1 you pay few cents VAT and from 3 to 8 euros for declaration to the spedition or post provider.

You are right. Found here: https://www.postnl.nl/ontvangen/pakket-o...uitenland/

The declaration is 13 or 17.50 euros in NL. So, if you buy something for 1 euro, you will pay almost 19. Yeah, sounds fair...

OTOH, I saw mentions of a VAT agreement between China and EU. So, it might be included in the Ali purchasing process.
That also means... We still have 5+ weeks to buy from Ali using the old rules.
Oh and just as I discovered the wonders of AliExpress. Perfect timing. And some of the more risqué purchases have a delivery window past July 1st. Looking forward having to go to the customs office to pick up my 6" butt plug harness. Hopefully they'll inspect it right in front of me for some added humiliation, now free with every order.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(18 Jun 2021, 10:00 )Bound Whore Wrote: Looking forward having to go to the customs office to pick up my 6" butt plug harness. Hopefully they'll inspect it right in front of me
😆
(19 May 2021, 15:25 )Max515 Wrote: Applies to all EU countries.

But I read somewhere that there is a new option for marketplaces (such as Ebay, Aliexpress) to include the VAT in the price paid by the buyer and pay it back to the country of the buyer.

I received several packages from China ordered after 2021-07-01 and I can say with confidence that Aliexpress adds buyer's country VAT at checkout for all orders. There are no other fees when package arrives.
One other important thing is that there's no more customs inspection where the package is opened in front of me. These packages that I received were not opened. I'm sure they still use X-ray or some other scan, but I don't care as long as I don't have to be present there.
11.11 is NEXT week! Post here your wish-lists! Or use dedicated threads (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2692)
I would post all my wish lists, but I'm afraid it might result in a wish list measuring contest. 😅
My problem is that I always run out of time and miss the sales. So, having precompiled wish-lists with the lowest prices does help.

Let's start with description. I would like to buy:

o- Leohex (or Leohex-like) pantyhose (various colours)
o- This swimsuit/leotard: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid55387
o- Plug-in microphone for Lightning and/or USB-C smartphone
o- Smartphone (partially sponsored by my employer)
o- Moringa Oleifera (leaves and seeds)
o- wireless earphones (connected with each other with a kinda spring)

Not much fetish stuff in the list... Can you suggest anything kinky?
Would love any transparent latex gear; piss/regular shorts, sleepsacks, hoods. I think that’s about it for me.

Life’s short, wear latex!

Use code “latex10” on any purchase at the LatexBoundStore on Etsy (not affiliated nor sponsored- I just like his stuff!)

Current wishlist:
Loose neck-entry catsuit
Sleepsack
Custom bondage suit
It's 11:11 -> The main 11.11 discount page

I will use this post as constantly being updated wish-list!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress Like Ra 38 12,863 12 Apr 2024, 06:57
Last Post: Tinker D
GET NEW YEAR READY Ali SALE - Dec 06 - 31! Grab here your discount coupons! Like Ra 3 1,034 07 Dec 2021, 21:14
Last Post: Like Ra
Aliexpress packaging The inspector 9 2,961 29 Apr 2019, 10:14
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: Anne (3) , blueboyia (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (4) , essanym (3) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (61) , llovellatex (1) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (3) , Max515 (2) , nasebaer (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , shemhamforash (1) , unicast (3) , Vixien (8) , zan (1) , Zooy (2)