Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal dildo Toys
$18.48-45%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

male chastity
New Adjustable Male Chastity Cock Cage Penis Lock Adjustable Penis Ring Chastity Cage BDSM Sex Toys Drop Shipping
$138.41

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.40

speerise
SPEERISE Red Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewea
$233.52-33%

cock cage
Locking Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Belt Lock Five Testis Rings Chastity Cage Man Adult Supplies Sex Toys For Men
$3.91

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How can we stimulate members participation?
Currently we have 7.43% members  who have posted. Any ideas how to stimulate user participation? I mean active participation, not passive reading and picture downloading (that can also be improved/stimulated/increased, BTW). What may "move" visitors to write/upload or do something else? Any thoughts what that "something else" can be? Polls, quizzes, contests, chats?
Quote:Polls, quizzes, contests, chats?

No need if you face up to the fact there's an elephant in the room.

See how one enthusiastic new member hasn't visited the site since a couple of hours after ***-*******'s latest borderline kiddie-fiddling crap was posted? I've set 'Mr *' to 'ignore': another regular poster tells me he has too and I notice all the usual forum members are conspicuous by their absence on his threads. The best way to encourage participation IM(NS)HO would be to stop alienating your 'consenting adult' fetishists by publishing what's all but paedophilia.
I don't post a lot of stuff, mostly because it has aeady been posted.
Also, the items I do try to post, is more of the nuts and bolts of self-bondage.
Please don't get me wrong, stories are great and I wish I could come up with some great stories as well. But, I'll leave that to others that is more talented than I.

But how to get others to post? I don't know.
Hopefully, a few brave and talented members on this site.
Hm, I don't have a real idea as well. But its in fact a problem, that only a small circle of people really are posting stuff, and the others are totally absent or only reading (ok, I'm reading and watching most of the time as well). But there is also a lack of feedback on what is going on, except small fires like from culmor upwards, and when there's feedback, its only enthusiastic stuff like "I like and want to try" or "This sucks because of [...]".
It seems that your correct that there is a small circle of us that do post the most.
I have welcomed many that have join, only to see them fade away to almost nothing. And sometimes we welcome a new member, and she/he tries to pawn his wears or as in ****-******** case dumps stuff that a lot of stuff that is taboo.

And I think it just may be the reasion why others are not posting. And to those that are not posting, I can say this "Please, post your stories, not so much fiction, but tell us your self bondage ideas, thoughts, what you did and how you did it.

I must have tried a number of ties from this site, and the one I like the most was the suspenchion one with what the author called the " Sissy Squat". I like that one myself.

I have sent Ra a set of pictures from a site that I can no longer find. It may have shut down. But if I get the green light, I'll post them with a discription on how to do it. I have done this tie many times, along with a chair tie as well.
By utter coincidence I could have copied and pasted my reply to another forum where the exact same question was asked only a few weeks ago! (I haven't done so)

Posting on forums will always be a case of the few who do, versus the many who don't. This is just the way the world works and is unlikely to change much.

Some people never post for various reasons; shyness, embarrassment (e.g. 'my ideas aren't good enough' - not true by the way! Share, we don't bite! 😁 ) or simple lack of interest (how many accounts are really 'active' compared to those created and then never revisited). I am no shining light here, there are many forums/groups I'm a member of but never post! ☺

As has aeady been voiced there is also the case of certain themes and posts, which go beyond the simple 'not for me' (which is just personal taste) and invoke much deeper feelings of dislike. Personally, I am very uncomfortable with some material, wishing it wasn't on the forum at all, and I actively avoid it. This can/will cause people to stop posting and, ultimately, leave.

For the record, it has taken me a few days to consider and compose my response to this thread - which in itself may go some way to identifying why only a small % of most forum members are active...

MJ
(19 Jan 2015, 13:17 )madjack Wrote: Some people never post for various reasons; shyness, embarrassment (e.g. 'my ideas aren't good enough' - not true by the way! Share, we don't bite! 😁 ) or simple lack of interest (how many accounts are really 'active' compared to those created and then never revisited). I am no shining light here, there are many forums/groups I'm a member of but never post!
Exactly, hence my question 😉 For example, various polls with predefined answers do not require much creativity, right? Neither do "Likes". That's why I'm looking in all possible directions, including chatterbots 😉

(19 Jan 2015, 13:17 )madjack Wrote: As has aeady been voiced there is also the case of certain themes and posts, which go beyond the simple 'not for me' (which is just personal taste) and invoke much deeper feelings of dislike. Personally, I am very uncomfortable with some material, wishing it wasn't on the forum at all, and I actively avoid it. This can/will cause people to stop posting and, ultimately, leave.
Absolutely. There is always the mean and there is always standard deviation (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10872 ). And this is where the tolerance comes to the equation (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10124 ). My favourite Lady Arrakis' drawing:

arrakis_fetish-bondage-art-05.jpg    😉
(19 Jan 2015, 13:17 )madjack Wrote: how many accounts are really 'active' compared to those created and then never revisited

Some time ago I made a round of house cleaning and removed accounts from 2006-2009 with no posts and with less than 5min on the forum. It's 2015 now, so we can move a couple of years further with the cleaning 😉
(19 Jan 2015, 16:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jan 2015, 13:17 )madjack Wrote: how many accounts are really 'active' compared to those created and then never revisited

Some time ago I made a round of house cleaning and removed accounts from 2006-2009 with no posts and with less than 5min on the forum. It's 2015 now, so we can move a couple of years further with the cleaning 😉

I'm wondering if it would be an idea to make the 'joining' more interactive? Something as simple as collecting that person's 'Likes' and 'Dislikes' (same drop-down menu for both? 😁 ) plus a short introduction about themselves - if people couldn't join the forum without that simple input it may encourage more active members than passive ones? (and limit spamming)

On the other hand it might also deter the 'long time listener - first time caller' contributors who finally pick up the courage... Confused

MJ
(19 Jan 2015, 16:45 )madjack Wrote: On the other hand it might also deter the 'long time listener - first time caller' contributors who finally pick up the courage...
Yes, if someone is forced to do something, the persons will most likely reconsider joining. In this forum visitors are forced to register in order to view attachments or use the search function. For many registering is aeady a big step.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Clicking on members hyperlinks doesn't work anymore Althend 3 1,581 16 Dec 2018, 22:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (1) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)