Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK Flat Chastity Cage Men with Metal Urethral Catheter for Couple Steel Penis Rings Bondage Femboy Silicone Clitoris BDSM Toys
$14.98-20%

rolecos
ROLECOS Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun Cosplay Costume Baal Raiden Shogun Sexy Women Jumpsuit Bunny Girl Cosplay Costume Halloween
$87.57-40%

steel bondage
Heavy Penis Ring Ejaculation Delayed Scrotum Bondage Male Sex Toys Penis Training Stainless Steel Adult Game Erotic Products Sex
$40.96

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$12.67-32%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook Crotchless Open Butt Pants PVC Leather Thigh-High Tights Pants Leggings High Waist Cutout Pole Dance Trousers Club
$139.79-55%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Bikini Set Women Underwear Pink Blue Stripe Cute Lingerie Micro Bikinis Swimwear Japanese Schoolgirl Anime Cosplay Costume
$39.93-35%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Queen Patent Leather Shoes Botas Mujer Metal High Heels Lace Up Back Pointed Toe Zapatos Mujer
$166.98-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How can we stimulate members participation?
(21 Oct 2017, 00:27 )madjack Wrote: it is increasingly difficult to find the time to create new material of my own - I feel slightly embarrassed re-posting other peoples work, even if it is interesting to me.
Very true... Same here...

(21 Oct 2017, 00:27 )madjack Wrote: And I should add that it's not just this forum - others I frequent (which are totally fetish free I hasten to add) have also seen a dramatic down-turn in contributions and I've seen similar appeals from site owners and moderators asking for more posts or suggestions to encourage more members.
Age-dependent shift in interests? Young people are not interested in fetishes/kinks, middle aged people are fed up and not interested anymore? 😁

Computer/smartphone/photography-oriented (hard-/software) forums are very crowded, BTW. So are the social networks or mobile apps related nets (e.g. musical.ly)
Wow, has it been that long?

Sorry all, I have nothing new eather.
Someone once said a long time,
Everything has aeady been invented.
But everything can be improved upon.
Example: How about the SRD? And the Ice Lock?

So, how about we look at all of the old ties and posts, and let's see how we can put a new twist on em.
(21 Oct 2017, 00:27 )madjack Wrote:
(21 Oct 2017, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Almost three years have passed. Does anybody have any new ideas? 😊
Sadly no...
My own posting has become noticeably (in my mind) sporadic and it is increasingly difficult to find the time to create new material of my own - I feel slightly embarrassed re-posting other peoples work, even if it is interesting to me.
I suspect others are also struggling to find/justify the time we would all love to devote to this forum, maybe that's a factor afflicting all?
And I should add that it's not just this forum - others I frequent (which are totally fetish free I hasten to add) have also seen a dramatic down-turn in contributions and I've seen similar appeals from site owners and moderators asking for more posts or suggestions to encourage more members.
Sign of the times?
MJ

Agreed. It's a strange paradox. Older I am, less time I have, but interest is stronger.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

One of my past concerns was of being "caught" on here via Google search. I've since come to realize that I'm not as worried about that as I was before. Others, however, may still be concerned and are keeping quiet.

Does Google index the forums, or only the blog portion of this site? If the forums aren't indexed, then it's a bit harder to get "caught" on here.
(21 Oct 2017, 17:39 )NeoPhoenixTE Wrote: One of my past concerns was of being "caught" on here via Google search.
How? Do you use the same username everywhere? 😁
This reminds me that I don't remember how I've found this forum  🤔

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Apparently I'm the only person who definitely knows how he found the forum 😁
(21 Oct 2017, 17:39 )NeoPhoenixTE Wrote: One of my past concerns was of being "caught" on here via Google search. I've since come to realize that I'm not as worried about that as I was before. Others, however, may still be concerned and are keeping quiet.

Does Google index the forums, or only the blog portion of this site? If the forums aren't indexed, then it's a bit harder to get "caught" on here.

I used to be worried too

but as time passed by, and older with age, my attitude has become "so what" ..take it or leave it, its a missed life, and missed oppurtunities that have me turn to the internet anyways.
Quote:How? Do you use the same username everywhere? [Image: biggrin.gif]
Cul Mor was the last mountain I climbed before signing up...I doubt you'll track me down by Googling that 😉
(22 Oct 2017, 06:16 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:How? Do you use the same username everywhere? [Image: biggrin.gif]
Cul Mor was the last mountain I climbed before signing up...I doubt you'll track me down by Googling that 😉

Funny that I can't recall why I chose my 'nom de fetish' - but its been so long now I wouldn't change it.

I used to worry about people I now (work and socially) finding me and my kinks, but over time it has occurred to me that they could do this anyway, if they really wanted to.

Furthermore would they really confront me in the office? Can you imagine that conversation?

'Hey, when I was on Likera's forum yesterday I saw a picture of you wearing tights and all tied up - you pervert!'

No, that's not going to happen is it? (thinks: there are a couple of women I work with I'd rather like to have that conversation with , over a quite drink in a remote hotel/pub.... )

I'm not famous and so wouldn't merit the sordid headlines of even the most rabid UK tabloid  - can you imagine it: The STUN - We unmask the famous Madjack? No, nor can I!  😁 )

Nor am I involved in 'sensitive' work that could lead to blackmail by competitors or hostile countries. 

Now, if you are famous (famous people can be kinky too, I'm sure many are) or work on super secret projects for government departments known only by their initials/numbers - then I'm sure you will be very, very careful how you choose a user ID and take all sorts of other steps to preserve your anonymity 

The rest of us can be as careful or laissez faire as we wish.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Clicking on members hyperlinks doesn't work anymore Althend 3 1,581 16 Dec 2018, 22:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (1) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)