Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Women Black High Waisted Leisure Leggings With Stirrup Skinny Plus Size Spandex Elastic Fitness Spring Workout Pants
$21.77-24%

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-46%

penis extender
Strapon Penis Enlargement Extender Condom Sex Toys For Men Cock Sleeve Male Masturbator Machine Couple Tools Adults Erotic Shop
$2.58

soronssy
sexy women Silky glossy diving swimsuit bodysuit Shiny Tights Oily sports yoga bike Wetsuit suits Large size Men's swimwear
$492.64-29%

rubber cosplay
3D Wild Boar Mask Cosplay Animal Pig Realistic Half Face Helmet Pu Cover Dress Up Halloween Masquerade Party Costume Prop
$22.46-30%

transparent pantyhose
Calcetines Sexy Pantyhose Retro Back Line Tights Women Thigh High Stockings Transparent Legging Silky Classic Lady Sexy Hosiery
$4.07

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion PVC Transparent Stilettos High Heels Sandals Women Pointed Toe Buckle Strap Party Wedding Pumps Ladies Shoes
$23.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure?
(18 Feb 2020, 19:22 )ltxrob Wrote: I was just offering another solution if you didnt want to have zips!
Ah, OK, I see now šŸ˜Š
Or better, you could change the technique of @like ra (with a lightweight cable) combined with the turtle neck hood from @ltxrob (in which you'll have the collar feeling, mayor you just want a latex feeling without anything else) :

In both item, you make add a loose hem around the neck such as the hood hem is slitty higher than the catsuit one.Ā  Once you have both the turtle neck hood and the neck entry (not face entry)Ā catsuit, you slide a steel cable (prepared similarly with the crimp and heat shrink for protection of your latex) on one hem (EG the catsuit), make the full circle and then, slide it again in the other hem (EG the hood).Ā  (Of course, the cable is twice the size of the original idea).Ā  This will allow you to have very little felling of the cable around the neck (in contrary of the locking collar which you'll feel the whole time).

Or (maybe)Ā even better but riskier, you indeed use a face entry catsuit in which on have regularly small horizontalĀ lines cutted (and reinforce) around the neck. Ā In the turtle neck hood, you add a kind of loop, slightly smaller than these lines but evenly glued around. Ā Once you have the hood and the catsuit, you slide the loop through the lines and you slide a similarly prepared stainlessĀ steel within the loops.
Or use a lockable corset.
Not sure that wearing a corset for 48h non stop and sleeping with it is a good idea... (But I always wear my corset TIGHT šŸ˜ )
(18 Feb 2020, 21:12 )no smile Wrote: I always wear my corset TIGHT
That's the purpose of corsets! šŸ˜‹
(18 Feb 2020, 21:19 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 21:12 )noĀ smile Wrote: I always wear my corset TIGHT
šŸ’“

Still, I don't believe long term wearing is good for your back. (Mine tends to hurt after a 3 to 4 of hours of corset so, I wouldn't want to try 48 hours...)
(18 Feb 2020, 14:21 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Yep, something like this: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-locka...hes-part-i

Or, similar to Ra's idea, just get one of these at your local pet store or large retail store.Ā  It's a choke chain for dogs and it works perfectly as is as long as you have a zipper.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20200218_124507.jpg   
(18 Feb 2020, 21:49 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 14:21 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Yep, something like this: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-locka...hes-part-i

Or, similar to Ra's idea, just get one of these at your local pet store or large retail store.Ā  It's a choke chain for dogs and it works perfectly as is as long as you have a zipper.
yea Ive just used a small length of small welded link chain from the hardware store.
Measure it to be a comfortable loose fit around your neck, padlock thought (end link 1 - zipper tab - end link 2)... shut
key in time safe... job done
but I do like the idea of a zipless suit.
no smile Wrote:
LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
noĀ smile Wrote:I always wear my corset TIGHT
šŸ’“

Still, I don't believe long term wearing is good for your back.Ā  (Mine tends to hurt after a 3 to 4 of hours of corset so, I wouldn't want to try 48 hours...)
This looks like something you should try first without the full scenario. It can be fun by itself anyway. My experience is that if you make it really tight, you need to practise for a while in order to last the whole day. I never lasted the whole night.
If your corset starts to hurt after a few hour's it doesn't fit properly!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage Like Ra 224 187,294 17 Sep 2023, 22:26
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: anotherkyguy (1) , ebear_ca (1) , essanym (4) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (8) , SissyEva (1) , SlaveToRubber (7) , Zooy (3)