Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Ground Bondage Hanako-kun Posters Print Anime Characters Canvas Painting Wall Art Picture Kids Room Home Decor (Unframed)
$16.32-30%

rubber cosplay
Horror Creepy Spider Mask Cosplay Scary Animal Spiders Big Eyes Tooth Open Mouth Latex Helmet Halloween Party Costume Props
$30.13-53%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy Bodysuit Oils Hiny Ultra-thin Sheer Nightwear High Cut Lingerie Backless Crotchless Jumpsuit Open Cup Sleepwear
$68.00-59%

sorbern
Sorbern Brand New Rimless Pure Titanium Eyeglass Frames for Men Flexible Optical Frame Women Unisex 375-15
$29.75-10%

erection
Men Enhance Endurance Prolong Strong Erection Supplement Pill Improve Sex Function Capsule Oyster Ginseng Powder Extract18+
$36.30-2%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Women Brief 2024New Breathable High Elasticity Underwear Thong Low-waist G String Traceless Comfortable One Piece Lingerie
$5.87-32%

ballet high heels
2Pairs Soft Forefoot Insert Pad High Heels Curve Toe Plug Half Sponge Ballet Shoes Cushion Feet Filler Insoles Anti-Pain Adjust
$2.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure?
(16 Feb 2020, 17:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Are/will be there mouth and/or eye openings in the suit?  Built-in gag? Built-in gag with a breathing/drinking tube?

Oh... just noticed this:

(16 Feb 2020, 12:48 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Would you use a hood with no eye openings or something similar?  Two days without sight would be a bit much for me. (If I had a person to take care of me for that time period, I might reconsider).

Since its such a long duration I would want a normal open mouth to facilitate eating, drinking, brushing my teeth, etc.  A gag sounds fun but after two days it might be bad for the jaw.
(16 Feb 2020, 19:21 )no smile Wrote:
(16 Feb 2020, 12:48 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Would you use a hood with no eye openings or something similar?  Two days without sight would be a bit much for me. (If I had a person to take care of me for that time period, I might reconsider).

You could use clear latex for the eye.  Or something like these micro perforated hood but with open mouth of course.  (but they are not cheap for a one time use  Confused )

I do have a micro-perforated hood that has the pores over the eyes and mouth.  However, seeing through it is really a chore.  If I were wearing it now I would struggle to read the words I'm typing on my laptop 😆.  

I want this two-day latex skin prison sentence to be a strict rubber self-bondage session, but not so much as to make it unenjoyable. I was thinking about maybe a locking rubber waist belt, and then shackling my wrists to that with short lengths of chain?  That renders my mobility restricted and would make ripping myself out of the suit with my fingernails or improvised tools really difficult 🤔.
(17 Feb 2020, 00:11 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I was thinking about maybe a locking rubber waist belt, and then shackling my wrists to that with short lengths of chain?

Would you still be able to eat or drink with limited range of motion? What about operating light switches, doorknobs, door locks, microwave, toilet, water faucet, etc. If you drop something on the floor, would you be able to pick it back up? If you fall on the floor would you be able to pick yourself back up?
Personally, I would go for a lockable catsuit (lockable zips). Check the latest Simon O bondage catsuits: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=914
(17 Feb 2020, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Personally, I would go for a lockable catsuit (lockable zips). Check the latest Simon O bondage catsuits: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=914

Indeed, this is a more durable idea.  (but neck entry is such another world...)
I just had another thought about this... to make the event repeatable without damage to gear

Pull on Hood with long tuck in neck
Face entry catsuit
locking collar

stuck until the timer says so!!
(18 Feb 2020, 08:15 )ltxrob Wrote: locking collar
Yep, something like this: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-locka...hes-part-i
(18 Feb 2020, 14:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 08:15 )ltxrob Wrote: locking collar
Yep, something like this: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-locka...hes-part-i

nope... something more like this

lockable-bondage-collar-black-berlin-ref-8113-00.jpg   

yours still relies on having a zip. My idea is to prevent you from being able to untuck either the face entry hood from the catsuit or the long collar hood that you put on first!
(18 Feb 2020, 16:20 )ltxrob Wrote: yours still relies on having a zip.
What's wrong with zips?
(18 Feb 2020, 17:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 16:20 )ltxrob Wrote: yours still relies on having a zip.
What's wrong with zips?
 nothing... all mine have zips... 😁

I was just offering another solution if you didnt want to have zips! 😎

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage Like Ra 224 187,252 17 Sep 2023, 22:26
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: anotherkyguy (1) , ebear_ca (1) , essanym (4) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (8) , SissyEva (1) , SlaveToRubber (7) , Zooy (3)