Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
Five-finger Toe Yoga Socks Women Silicone Non Slip Quick-Dry Pilates Sock Foot Heel Cotton Ventilation Ballet Dance Sock
$5.52-28%

pvc stockings
Men Sexy Latex Stockings Anti-Skid Elastic Thigh High Footed Socks Sissy Erptic Cosplay Stocking Wetlook PVC Leather Gay Costume
$10.19-40%

bondage device
Basic Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chasitity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys For Women 01
$67.08-20%

silicone bodysuit
G CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$1119.25-84%

voletex
Heavy Rubber Latex Anatomical 3D Hood W Red Teetch Red Nasal Tube (Fits 53-56cm)
$72.59-6%

sex toy vibrator
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Vibrator Anal Plug Toy Strapon Dildo Male Prostate Massager Anal Sex Toys For Gays/Couple Men
$5.02-1%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90cm Heelless Super Long Boots Vintage Round Toe Burlesque Crotch Thigh High Arch Shoes Unisex Custom Leg Size
$440.44-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure?
I just came on a thread on reddit where someone mentioned Spirit Gum.

It's a glue used for make-up and prothesis wear (latex prothesis included) in film and theatre. It's a pretty solid gum that's really hard to remove without using the proper Spirit Gum remover. (Another liquid which seems to dissolve the glue).

This might very well be another way to go by glueing the collar of both mask and catsuit...
Interesting

eBay: Spirit Gum
Search eBay UK: Spirit Gum
Search eBay DE: Spirit Gum
Don't forget the remover or it will be very painful to remove (as they said...)
(And a thin sheet of latex might just broke stay glue on your skin 😋 Blush )
Indeed 😉

eBay: Spirit Gum remover
Search eBay UK: Spirit Gum remover
Search eBay DE: Spirit Gum remover

The links above show kits as well (glue + remover).
(15 Apr 2020, 08:00 )no smile Wrote: I just came on a thread on reddit where someone mentioned Spirit Gum.

It's a glue used for make-up and prothesis wear (latex prothesis included) in film and theatre.  It's a pretty solid gum that's really hard to remove without using the proper Spirit Gum remover.  (Another liquid which seems to dissolve the glue).

This might very well be another way to go by glueing the collar of both mask and catsuit...

I have considered Spirit Gum in the past  😉  It looks like its mainly used to glue latex to the skin which could have some kinky uses. Imagine using sprit gum as lube when putting on a catsuit. Once the glue sets the wearer is literally glued to their suit - and is reliant on the solvent to escape.  Maybe when I finally glue myself in my catsuit & hood I will use a few bottles of spirit gum as well to really make my rubbery second skin "permanent". 🤤
(08 May 2020, 13:22 )SlaveToRubber Wrote:
(15 Apr 2020, 08:00 )no smile Wrote: I just came on a thread on reddit where someone mentioned Spirit Gum.

It's a glue used for make-up and prothesis wear (latex prothesis included) in film and theatre.  It's a pretty solid gum that's really hard to remove without using the proper Spirit Gum remover.  (Another liquid which seems to dissolve the glue).

I have considered Spirit Gum in the past  😉  It looks like its mainly used to glue latex to the skin which could have some kinky uses. Imagine using sprit gum as lube when putting on a catsuit. Once the glue sets the wearer is literally glued to their suit - and is reliant on the solvent to escape.  Maybe when I finally glue myself in my catsuit & hood I will use a few bottles of spirit gum as well to really make my rubbery second skin "permanent". 🤤

i think you better check your health insurance carefully, and also your bank account. Chances that you need medical assistance are pretty big. A number of years ago there was a discussion in Germany whether health insurances should pay for this kind of voluntary damage, and if I remember correctly the answer was no. By now that may be the case in more countries.
It might be prudent to glue yourself into something smaller and cheaper before committing to a whole catsuit. Maybe try a latex tshirt, leotard or surf suit first. You might find that you cant stand the way it feels very early on. Whatever you do, be sure to document it here. I'm super curious about how this turns out for you. Good luck
I think long latex stockings are safest for trying out.
You keep full use of your hands and it does not involve your goodies.
Don't forget that you may need to visit the toilet occasionally.
By moving around a lot you can find out how it pulls the skin.
If you can get it off cleanly and you are still enthusiastic you could try a t-shirt and/or opera-style gloves.

My personal experience with many of these phantasies is that they better remain phantasies. The reality is at times a big disappointment.
(08 May 2020, 21:12 )essanym Wrote: It might be prudent to glue yourself into something smaller and cheaper
Latex shorts with a built-in plug 😋
Hello I need your help. I know this might not be the right place for my question. I am searching a Video. It was about an asian woman who was glued in her Latex suit. Not her skin directly but a male glued her zipper and then cut off the little things which you normally pull on to close the zipper. I know there is not much information. But does anyone maybe know the video or something similar. 

I hope you can help me.
Have a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage Like Ra 224 187,315 17 Sep 2023, 22:26
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: anotherkyguy (1) , ebear_ca (1) , essanym (4) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (8) , SissyEva (1) , SlaveToRubber (7) , Zooy (3)