Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Adjustable Erotic Slave Bdsm Bondage Restraint Rope Handcuffs Wrist Flirting Fetish Adults Games Sex Toys For Women Men Sex Shop
$2.27

sissy femboy
Detachable Screw Spiked Sissy Femboy Cock Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Lock Penis Stimulate Male Chastity Device Gay Sex Toys
$29.10-18%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Adjustable Spreader Bar Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Bondage Set Sex Slave Restraints Dog Collar Sex Toys BDSM
$9.64

steel bondage
Adult Games BDSM Stainless Steel Thumb Toes Bondage Cuffs Sex Toys For Couples Slave Restraints Adult Games Fetish
$10.24

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Lace Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.03-30%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do you cum at work?
Do you cum while at work?

If so, how often and by what means?

Have you ever gotten caught?
It happened once. I should have a couple of posts about it somewhere, so far I found only this one: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/14360
It’s happened a couple of times. Most recently last Friday.

I’ve taken to wearing layers of pantyhose under my trousers on Friday’s as a little treat for myself. I had also wrapped my cock in some knee-high nylons for extra padding and increased tightness.

I was working at my desk and started bouncing my leg up and down (you know when you can make your muscles repeat semi-involuntarily). As I bounced my leg, I slid forward in my seat which really snugged everything extra tight around my cock. I felt a stirring of pleasure and decided concentrate and see if I could make it all the way (so to speak). Through the entire ordeal I kept my hands on my keyboard and I’m pretty sure my facial expression was very distant.

It took a couple of minutes of sweet build-up without touching myself, but I finally got it to let go and felt a wet warmth spread across my front.

I felt a little ashamed afterward as I carefully walked to the bathroom to see if I needed any extra cleaning up. Fortunately, I’d only spoiled the inside few layers of hose and it was a quick clean up.
I masturbated three times at work, three different jobs:

First time I was sorting documents and got bored so I started jerking off (knowing I could get caught which added to the excitement) and came in my underwear/jeans.
Second time I was in the office/warehouse alone while the boss was out (knowing he would be out that day I wore pantyhose under my jeans) so I stripped nude except for pantyhose, shut myself in a closet and masturbated with my satin "jerk-off" pillowcase.
Lastly I worked in a call centre and was super horny one day so I went to the washroom and jerked off into a bunch of wadded up toilet paper.
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,718 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
The pain of having a 8-5 work life and bdsm. Lancer 3 1,430 12 Mar 2021, 14:59
Last Post: Like Ra
cum lolly Tights 4 3,869 20 Jun 2014, 20:59
Fetish, bondage and sex at work Tights 6 9,312 10 Mar 2013, 02:44

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , TightSlip (2)