Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Sex Toys Shop For Men Cock Ring Stainless Steel Metal Male Erection Penis Ring Ball Delay Time Lock BDSM Bondage Sexual Sextoy
$6.81-70%

electric shock silicone gag
Pussy Lick Vacuum Vibrator Pig Tail Large Dildo Semen Anal Sex Toys Gag In Mouth Blowjob Blowjob Prostatitis Toyssex Machine
$28.99-33%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Seamless Leggings 2024 New High Waist Threaded Skinny Sweatpants Yoga Elastic Tight Fitting Yoga Fitness Pants
$314.48-19%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$22.97-50%

zippidy
Luxury Silver Red Rhinestones Long Train Dress Sexy Sleeveless Grown Outfit Dance Stage Show Wedding Party Costume zhusha
$180.29-20%

wetlook
Mens Shirts Faux Leather T Shirts Nightclub Stage Costumes Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt PU Leather Latex Wetlook Dance Clubwear
$30.60-35%

hentai
26CM Anime Daiki Kougyou Symbols Kuromine Aya 1/6 Nure JK Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$10.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do-It-Yourself diving helmet.
Can you imagine the law suits if a magazine suggested making a diving helmet out of a biscuit tin today? 'Modern Mechanics and Inventions' advice was 'you are in no particular danger' if you don't go deeper than about ten meters 'for most of your dives'😒Riiiiight...it all sounds like an unnecessarily complicated method of drowning yourself to me...

[Image: image1jz.th.jpg]
[Image: image2jh.th.jpg]

'Be sure to pick helpers at the pump who don't think it "funny" to quit while you are down below'. Excellent advice, that.
When was it published? The year I mean?

On page 142 there is a shot repeater ad. My first thought: a link to a "How to make a gun" DIY manual.
I'm not sure but the early nineteen-thirties I think. The whole thing looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Oh yeah, no doubts. Just add lead shoes ...
Without lead boots or a weight-belt I have no idea how the guy on the first page is walking around on the seabed, he should be bobbing about on the surface like a cork. The apparent lack of understanding of elementary physics doesn't fill me with much confidence in the project.
Apparently they were going to added a funny twist to the old good cement shoes method

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (3)