Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Sex Shop New Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Cock Cage QIUI Male Chastity Belt APP Remote Control Lock Penis Cage Sex Toys For Men Gay
$96.79-32%

chastity cage
Male Silicone Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Invisible Locking Panties Hollow/Closed Cock Cage Shield Protect Anal Butt Plug Men
$25.54-29%

lobudek
Nightclub Bar Female Singer Stage Show Feather Headdress Performance Accessories Exaggerated Green White Rhinestones Headgear
$142.78-43%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Skin Feeling Sex Toys for Women Big Penis with Suction Cup Female Masturbator Anal Sex Product
$16.23

metelam
Metelam Womens Silky Shiny Elastic Long Pants Sheer Nylon Leggings Footless Shine Panty hose Footless Skinny Trousers
$14.73

otouch
Otouch Decor 1 Soft Pocket Pussy Vagina for Men Open-Ended Male Masturbator Handjob Glans Massager Sleeve Sex Toy 18 Adult Goods
$120.29

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible Sleeping Headphones 3D Eye Mask Wireless Air Travel 5.0 Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones
$38.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do-It-Yourself diving helmet.
Can you imagine the law suits if a magazine suggested making a diving helmet out of a biscuit tin today? 'Modern Mechanics and Inventions' advice was 'you are in no particular danger' if you don't go deeper than about ten meters 'for most of your dives'😒Riiiiight...it all sounds like an unnecessarily complicated method of drowning yourself to me...

[Image: image1jz.th.jpg]
[Image: image2jh.th.jpg]

'Be sure to pick helpers at the pump who don't think it "funny" to quit while you are down below'. Excellent advice, that.
When was it published? The year I mean?

On page 142 there is a shot repeater ad. My first thought: a link to a "How to make a gun" DIY manual.
I'm not sure but the early nineteen-thirties I think. The whole thing looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Oh yeah, no doubts. Just add lead shoes ...
Without lead boots or a weight-belt I have no idea how the guy on the first page is walking around on the seabed, he should be bobbing about on the surface like a cork. The apparent lack of understanding of elementary physics doesn't fill me with much confidence in the project.
Apparently they were going to added a funny twist to the old good cement shoes method

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (3)