Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Unisex 5 Toes Latex Socks Short Ankle Fetish for Men Women Wear with Handmade Rubber BodySuit Hood Black ,Red Transparent Flesh
$23.81-29%

sexy
Sexy Panties Women Fishnet Hollow Out Elastic Breathable Underwear For Woman Sexy Lingerie Intimate G-string T-back Ladies Thong
$7.93-60%

erotic
Inflatable Sex Aid Pillow Set Love Positions Support Cushione Sex Erotic Sofa Adult Games Sex Toys Kits Pillows For Couples
$7.39

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Sleeveless Turtle Neck Unitard Ballet Spandex One Piece Plus Size Jumpsuits Dance Wear for Men Zentai Costumes
$221.43-35%

dildo chair
BDSM Furniture Toys Sex Chair Love Erotic Dildo Bracket Intercourse Aid Positions Assistance Chairs Female Masturbation SexToys
$139.13-39%

lobudek
Shining Silver Rhinestones Mesh Long Dress Luxury Stage Catwalk Transparent Birthday Celebrate Outfit Singer Photo Shoot Dress
$264.99-44%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin tights oil glossy one-piece swimsuit waistcoat and short building sports yoga pants can open crotch glossy tight
$73.81-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do-It-Yourself diving helmet.
Can you imagine the law suits if a magazine suggested making a diving helmet out of a biscuit tin today? 'Modern Mechanics and Inventions' advice was 'you are in no particular danger' if you don't go deeper than about ten meters 'for most of your dives'😒Riiiiight...it all sounds like an unnecessarily complicated method of drowning yourself to me...

[Image: image1jz.th.jpg]
[Image: image2jh.th.jpg]

'Be sure to pick helpers at the pump who don't think it "funny" to quit while you are down below'. Excellent advice, that.
When was it published? The year I mean?

On page 142 there is a shot repeater ad. My first thought: a link to a "How to make a gun" DIY manual.
I'm not sure but the early nineteen-thirties I think. The whole thing looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Oh yeah, no doubts. Just add lead shoes ...
Without lead boots or a weight-belt I have no idea how the guy on the first page is walking around on the seabed, he should be bobbing about on the surface like a cork. The apparent lack of understanding of elementary physics doesn't fill me with much confidence in the project.
Apparently they were going to added a funny twist to the old good cement shoes method

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (3)