Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Pencil Skirt High Waist Oil Shiny Mesh See Through Bodycon Mini Skirt Hot Clubwear Miniskirt Lingerie
$8.25-40%

masturbator
1.8Kg18+ Pussy Ass Male Masturbator for Men Masturbation,3D Realistic Sex Toy with Vagina and Anal Stroker, Pocket Pussy
$63.04

time lock bondage
Electronic Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Locks Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Device Timing Switch Adult Games Accessories Sex 9
$19.48-1%

wetlook
Sexy Zipper Boxer Hot Man Underwear Slip Faux Leather Briefs Gay Bulge Pouch Shorts Black Wetlook Male Performance Underpants
$10.16

vatine
9 Speeds Penis Clitoral Stimulator Cock Ring Vibrator Clitoris Stimulator Massager Vibrator Sex Toys Couple Vibrator
$19.63

bdsm
Silicone Penis Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Super Small Chastity Cage Couple Penisring Bdsm Sex Toy for Men Gay 18 Adult supplies
$2.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do-It-Yourself diving helmet.
Can you imagine the law suits if a magazine suggested making a diving helmet out of a biscuit tin today? 'Modern Mechanics and Inventions' advice was 'you are in no particular danger' if you don't go deeper than about ten meters 'for most of your dives'😒Riiiiight...it all sounds like an unnecessarily complicated method of drowning yourself to me...

[Image: image1jz.th.jpg]
[Image: image2jh.th.jpg]

'Be sure to pick helpers at the pump who don't think it "funny" to quit while you are down below'. Excellent advice, that.
When was it published? The year I mean?

On page 142 there is a shot repeater ad. My first thought: a link to a "How to make a gun" DIY manual.
I'm not sure but the early nineteen-thirties I think. The whole thing looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Oh yeah, no doubts. Just add lead shoes ...
Without lead boots or a weight-belt I have no idea how the guy on the first page is walking around on the seabed, he should be bobbing about on the surface like a cork. The apparent lack of understanding of elementary physics doesn't fill me with much confidence in the project.
Apparently they were going to added a funny twist to the old good cement shoes method

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (3)