Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
iiniim Mens Wetlook Tops Punk Fashion Clothing Faux Leather Male T-Shirt Night Parties Clubwear Costume Muscle Tight T-shirt
$9.66-27%

steel bondage
Stainless steel penis lock bondage cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Stretcher Scrotum Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy for men
$25.41-31%

Ftshist
Ftshist Flash Diamond Mesh Long Gloves Sexy Stretch Full Fingers Gloves Black Fishnet Bling Long-Sleeve Stage Party Accessories
$10.26-29%

app electric shock
APP Remote Control Electric Shock Anal Vibrator Prostate Massage Butt Plug Stimulator Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings Men Sex Toys
$47.37-50%

shiny stockings
Oil Shiny Rib Cut Top Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Medias De Mujer Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery
$3.23

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Hollow Anal Plug Dildo Vibrator Anal Dilator Vaginal Speculum Enema Butt Plug Prostate Stimulation SM Sex Toy Kit
$6.17-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best first release to try & help with a scenario
I've got 1-2 hours free on Friday when I''ll be undisturbed.

I've historically enjoyed private cross dressing, chastity, butt plugs etc. But I find I don't usually have the self-control to stop myself just getting excited and then cumming.

I've never done self-bondage, I've always been a bit intimidated I guess. I don't currently own hand cuffs but can easily get some ahead of thee session.

All the releases have lots of conditions and problems with them and am worried that I'll not be able to escape.

I'd quite like full crossdressing, chastity, maybe forced / repeat orgasms (never done) to be a part of it. 

Where should I start?
(28 Apr 2019, 16:33 )dulwichj Wrote: Where should I start?
You've aeady started in the correct direction. You have registered and posted 😋 Welcome!

(28 Apr 2019, 16:33 )dulwichj Wrote: chastity
That would be a very good continuation. So you will stay in the mood and won't ruin it.

(28 Apr 2019, 16:33 )dulwichj Wrote: 've never done self-bondage, I've always been a bit intimidated I guess.
Then my advice is to look around a bit. E.g. here:

https://www.likera.com/sb/index.php
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-...d-sessions
Hi and welcome!

Yes, it can be daunting, but also a massive thrill. For your first session it may be worth doing either of the following.

Firstly. Have your hands restrained but only by rope or fabric. Even though your wrists are bound you can still cut it with a pair of safety scissors if needed.

Secondly, and this is what i did in my first proper attempt. I put the key for the hand cuffs in a tub of water and then put that in the freezer. Once it’s complwtely frozen you can remove it and put it near to where you are doing your session. It’s not an exact science as to how long it will take to melt, room temperatures etc/amount of water etc, but it can be sped up by trying to melt the ice with your hands etc.

Hope this helps!
Best release for rope bondage is a good pair of safety scissors.These scissors have rounded tips and "harmless" cutting edges. Try them on the rope you are going to use.
In many cases, this is just the backup, because rope, especially in self-bondage, can often be escaped without tools - matter of experience of course.

To start with, how about some self-bondage that you can escape easily? Some methods here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Beginners
Thank you so much for all of this and suggested reading. I'll let you know how I get on

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I like to try different things with my outfits :) mad.mardigan 12 917 11 Mar 2023, 18:49
Last Post: Tinker D
Scenario help Gingersub 13 5,192 04 Dec 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Gingersub
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,738 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank
Need help improving a scenario Sbryan 23 10,856 01 Jan 2016, 19:59
Last Post: Tinker D
Have you ever try asp TRAINING handcuff zx1010110 1 3,094 23 Mar 2015, 00:57
Last Post: Strappado