Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Manual Version Power Rod Acrylic Penile Pump Accessories Electric Suction Rod Elastic Soft Silicone Gasket Hose Adult Sex Toy
$118.58

anime bdsm
Trainer Vibratory Panties Rubber Nozzle Vibration Dildo Young Mens Sex Toy Mastrubator Man Bdsm Anime Toyssexual Desire Big
$183.18-33%

cosplay sexy
Crotchless Sexy Bodysuit Body Socks Hot Erotic Sexy Clothing Erotic Lingerie Cosplay Babydoll Teddy Bear Transparent Pajamas
$4.57-47%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

zippidy
Sexy Silver Rhinestones Black Fringe Bra Short Outfit Set Bar Prom Bikini Women Singer Dancer Evening Outfit Set
$143.99-25%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

rubber cosplay
1PC Creative Face Pattern Masks With Elastic Band Funny Joy Clown Latex Mask Women Men Halloween Party Cosplay Props Supplies
$2.81-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Silicone (female) bodysuit
In the end I decided to go for this one in the sale:

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/oZkwJKE8

Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 21.47.38.png   

On Nov 1-st I ordered, as some type of tryout and for wear out of the house

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4RUg674G

Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 21.52.25.png   

It arrived today, because they sent it by DHL (without charging extra). That made it very quick and it sailed nicely past the customs.
It is very comfortable. There is a reasonably nice hole for the anus, which makes it possible to go to the toilet, unless you are in a rather messy mood. The 'penetrable vagina' is rather overrated, but that is not what I bought it for. The front toilet facility is adequate though.
This one I can use outside. The first one is only for inside.
I'm very curious about the first one 😋
(11 Nov 2019, 22:17 )Zooy Wrote: In the end I decided to go for this one in the sale:

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/oZkwJKE8

On Nov 1-st I ordered, as some type of tryout and for wear out of the house

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4RUg674G

It arrived today, because they sent it by DHL (without charging extra). That made it very quick and it sailed nicely past the customs.
It is very comfortable. There is a reasonably nice hole for the anus, which makes it possible to go to the toilet, unless you are in a rather messy mood. The 'penetrable vagina' is rather overrated, but that is not what I bought it for. The front toilet facility is adequate though.
This one I can use outside. The first one is only for inside.

I have now a few weeks experience with the Roanyer ''bottom half". It feels very comfortable, but forget about going to the toilet while wearing it. The condom is way too wide, and the p9ss tube is rather soft, and because of that gets squeezed closed. Hence, what cannot go down will go up, making a big mess. I inserted a less flexible tube, but even then the chances are no better than 50% that you do not need a cleanup act. But on the whole I do like it. Just do not expect too much of it. I do wear it whenever I do not have to worry about complications.

It has an opening for the anus, but do not think to use it for toilet necessities. I tried it once, and that led to my worst cleanup act ever.

Hence, enjoy the squeezing, and the feeling that you have a vagina, but leave it at that. In that case it will not disappoint you.
(14 Dec 2019, 20:03 )Zooy Wrote: It has an opening for the anus, but do not think to use it for toilet necessities.
Can it be used for a plug? 😋
(15 Dec 2019, 02:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Dec 2019, 20:03 )Zooy Wrote: It has an opening for the anus, but do not think to use it for toilet necessities.
Can it be used for a plug? 😋
That would depend on the type of plug. In particular, how big the part outside is, because the outside of the 'suit' has some distance from the anus itself. The alignment is also not perfect in my case.
Yeah. I tried mine a couple of times and found out it’s way too small for me so it’s back in the box maybe somebody else can use it
I hesitate for a long time because of the small size, but i finally gave it a try...

mask: it's made for a smaller head than mine, but it's elastic enough to be comfortable for 2 hours or so. Biggest issue is that the nose is too small. But all in all i'm happy with it

torso: perfect fit! The breasts are filled with cotton or something, so they aren't too heavy, but that also makes them lack a bit of natural movement. But the look and feel is very nice.

pussy pants: same issues as mentioned before. The penetration sleeve is pretty useless and the piss-tube is too soft. I have pushed the tube of a chastity-device all the way down the penis-sleeve and with that peeing works really good. It's funny what it does to my mind... when i rub the pussy, my brain thinks i'm masturbating. It feels somehow nice, although i don't feel much due to the chastity. I then totally forget about stroking...

maidmask1.jpg   
 slutty1.jpg   
 slutty2.jpg   
(30 Dec 2019, 20:00 )occorics Wrote: Biggest issue is that the nose is too small.
Not too small, according to the photo - think of the really small noses so popular in the anime/manga culture!

Is it one piece or three separate items (mask, torso, pants)? Could you please paste a link for the mask? I see that your eyes are too far from the eye openings, is it because the mask is too small? Or am I missing something?
it's separate parts:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07JW5KWYB/
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07T7MF3WQ/
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07KQ3DCTY/

the eyes is because of the size. There's too few space for my nose, so the mask get's lifted from my face next to the eyes
I have had a bit of experience with some of these suits by now.

The ones that are full body with neck entrance are a disaster. They are extremely difficult to put on. First it takes some work to get your legs in, but that is not the worst part. The really difficult part is to get your arms in and get the thing passing your shoulders. I have had two of them: One tore near the neck, and one tore in the middle, just under the boobs. Trying to repair them is very difficult.

In both cases, the first and second time I put them on things went fine, and in both cases the third time was fatal.

The short version is much more fun because it is easier to put on.
 Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 16.50.33.png   
 Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 17.06.07.png   
It has a rather wide tunnel for the penis and the first times I put it on I put it in too deep. The result is that when you go to the toilet, the holes do not align and the liquid comes out on the top. Once to figure out the problem, you just do not insert the penis all the way and things go fine.

The tube to insert the penis in the first two suits is much more restrictive and one of the times I had the second one on, I also inserted the penis too deep. The result was that there was no exit. This was a bit painful and I had to hurry, for as far as that was possible, to get thing off and the moment I got my penis out, there was some kind of pee-explosion. One has to be very careful with these things.

Much simpler is the following object:
 Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 17.06.30.png   
 Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 17.06.49.png   
Again, inserting too deep is not optimal. It is very nice.

And then finally, the simplest:
 Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 17.07.20.png   
This is called a camel toe. It just inserts into your underwear and forces the penis in a downward position. It is not quite as good as tucking, but also much more comfortable. It is also the cheapest.

Contributors: Anne (1) , blackfive (1) , essanym (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (2) , MindsEye (5) , occorics (3) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (17) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Zooy (12)