Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
JoJo Bizarre Adventure Anime Reimi Sugimoto Cosplay Costume Pink Dress Hair For Halloween Carnival Party Crossdressing
$35.85-43%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-42%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument 12 Levels Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$12.42-40%

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$169.40-37%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Head Mask Headwear Fancy Dress Halloween Costume Latex Pumpkin Head Mask for Halloween Party Photo Prop Easter Cosplay
$10.41-17%

sorbern
SORBERN Standard Hinges Cat Eye Glasses Frame Women Men Brand Designer Prescription Eyewear Fashion Eyeglasses Clear Len Goggles
$16.59-15%

ultrathin pantyhose
18colors Woman Sexy Tights Candy Color 10D Pantyhose Ultrathin Tights Women Seamless Spring and summer Long Stockings 2023 New
$2.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Silicone (female) bodysuit
Femskin.
Femskin
Have a look here:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...hese-suits
All related threads have been merged.
Dimensions for Large folks + strechability.

I am a big Sissy, I have been eyeing the breast 'vests' but I have a couple of questions:

Q1. How stretchable are they? The largest one, under-bust dimesion (circumference of torso under breasts) I found was like 76cm.
My actual bust is 90cm (34inces), is the material stretchy enough? Or will it rip, be too tight? Does anyone who have once can comment?

Q2. Are there any really large breast forms (not in dimension size, I have seen H size) but in the actual torso vest, for us, big folks?

Thank you ahead of your response.
I bought a fem type suit bottom a while back and here is what I found…..
I’m 5ft 11inches tall, 220 lbs with a 40 inch waist.

I bought the largest size available.
Yes, it’s very stretchy
Yes, it’s very very tight fit
No, it’s way too small
No, you won’t be able pull it past your hips.
Mine cost me over $200

The pull over breasts you’re looking at may be the same way.

It will be a struggle to get into.
I’m sure of that.
If the neck part is too tight, then it could restrict blood flow.
If it’s a back zip type, you will need someone to help zip you up.
And if you do manage to get it zipped up, there is a chance that the zipper will break.

I wore mine for an hour before I had to take it off.

Hope you find one that fits. And when you do, please let me know.
I have/have had several.
1: a complete suit is a waste of money.
I managed to have it on twice. After that it ripped at the neck.
They had a video on how to put it on, but first of all the person putting
it on was very slim. And second of all they never showed the hard part
where you have to get it past your shoulders.
2: a top with breasts may work out. They are very flexible. Just put
something over your hair while you put it on, or it may become painful.
It is a bit of a struggle to get it properly on your back.
They are rather big. A C-cup is aeady quite voluminous.
I have an A, a B and a C. I like the B most. They exist up to Z. I wonder
who buys those.
3: The problem with a bottom is the sleeve for the penis. Some are rather
poorly designed and may rip. Others may leak when you go to take a
leak. If you have to go to the toilet for more serious stuff you have to
take them down, which is not nice either. The fake vagina "for
penetration" is not worth anything as far as I can tell.
4: Masks are OK, but will always be rather obvious. One thing people do is
wear sunglasses to make the eyes less obvious. Still they do not convince
me. I have seen pictures of rather good masks, but the price was
enormous.
5: You can also buy silicon or foam padding. It may be hard to keep it
in place. I use it occasionally but I am not sure I would order it again.
Personally I am 1.80m and 80 kilo's. My experience is that the simpler
systems are actually the more satisfying (and much cheaper). The adds
for the more complete systems look very attractive, but don't forget:
They are adds. They are, to me at least, mostly disappointing.
That's not encouraging... Is there anything that "works"? Besides size"B"oobs?
(29 Sep 2023, 20:13 )Like Ra Wrote: That's not encouraging... Is there anything that "works"? Besides size"B"oobs?

Some of the artificial vaginas are better than others. And if you do not mind a bit of work, whenever you go to the toilet, you can have fun with them. Playing with the artificial vagina while you actually stimulate the penis inside the sleeve can be a very pleasant experience. Just don't expect them to give you the experience that is suggested by the pictures of the ads. This holds for many things, of course.
It also helps if the stress is not too much. I had one ripping at the seems. In many ads it says till how far it will stretch. Usually, I am way within the tolerance. It is just that I did not want to sound very optimistic, because in that case the chances(!) are that there are some disappointments on the way. I don't want to tell you to spend a few hundred dollars without knowing that you do run some risks.

Putting on some boobs, an artificial vagina and possibly a mask is a very safe uniform for some of the hypnosis files.
My personal opinion, they are garbage.
As much I would love to have a full body suit, these things will not create the shape you want or give you pleasure.

If you want a fake, then get an artificial pussy shorts. There is a company that makes artificial vagina shorts that are second to none.
They work, it’s somewhat hard to explain but here goes….

These shorts are made as a double shorts. The first fits like any spandex shorts except there is a hole for the penis to poke through.
Then, they add padding to the butt, hips and front. This is the hard part. The outer shorts, has the fake vagina that goes along side the penis sleeve. Between the the two sleeves and the front shorts is a mixture of soft foam and hard foam. And the two shorts are then glued together forming one shorts.

For the restroom part, you a Texas catheter and a tube, slide into the penis sleeve and slip on the shorts. With the extra padding, you will have a bigger bottom end that will make your waist look a lot smaller than it actually is.

When or if you have sex, your partner will feel that hard foam when he slides his penis all the way in. Like a real girl. The wearer of the shorts will feel the penis sliding in and out as the sex act continues.

That’s about as well as I can explain it.
Yea, the cost is damm near a grand $$$$. Far too rich for me.
Yes, they are made to order and can take up to 3 months to get them to you.

I wish you luck

Contributors: Anne (1) , blackfive (1) , essanym (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (2) , MindsEye (5) , occorics (3) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (17) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Zooy (12)