Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Sexy Boxershorts Men Underwear Slip Sexy Homme Mens Lingerie See-through Mesh Loose Lounge Boxer Shorts Underwear Men Nightwear
$10.24-38%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Wet Look Bodysuits PU Leather Bodycon Matte Black Japanese Swimsuits Latex Glossy Halter Neck Body Top Fetish
$45.96-23%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Fashion New See-Through Embroidery Mesh Sexy Hollow Complex Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$35.61-57%

hypnosis device
EMS Microcurrent Sleep Aid Watch Fast Sleeping Device Rest Hypnosis Relief Anxiety Insomnia Artifact CES Intelligent Wristband
$17.32-40%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Gothic Embroidery Sexy Lingerie Set Women Luxury Erotic Bra + Panty Underwear Set Chain Garter Kit
$14.90

doll kigurumi
Kigurumi Fursuit Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Kig Head Mask Paws Comiket Furries Rabbit Doll Cat Beast Doll Costume Animal
$479.41-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Silicone (female) bodysuit
Not sure. I have seen others with a different version of the lower pouch assembly, think that it was an upgrade after I squabbled about the design.
The sellers may be different, but I’m pretty sure they all come from the same manufacturer.
You could look at the femskin. It's twice the price. https://www.femskin.com/products.htm or the expensive one: https://www.2nd-skin.com/en/
Sorry to hear that your suit ripped zooy
Yes, that’s why I didn’t buy the full suit.
I want a full one, but if this is a problem a lot of the time, I might as well just get the half suit combo on glamour boutique
(17 Nov 2020, 05:06 )MindsEye Wrote: I want a full one, but if this is a problem a lot of the time, I might as well just get the half suit combo on glamour boutique

My experience until now is rather poor. The two full suits I had(!) both ripped after a few times wearing. I also had just a bottom piece that was rather pleasant, but after 4 times wearing, the fifth time I wanted to put it on, it ripped from top to bottom. I had noticed that there were rather little imperfections as if there had been little air bubbles during construction. It must have been something like that. When you put them on, there is always a certain amount of stress.

I still have one top, which does not give problems and one bottom with an open anus which is constructed rather poorly around the anus. This one I have worn many times, but it is clear that it will go sooner or later as well.

The problem with the whole suits with neck entry is getting them past your shoulders. The suit I had came with an instruction video file, but a: the guy who put it on was very slender, and b: they did not show how he got it past his shoulders. My guess is that he had some help there.

I would say: the simpler the better. It looks very nice, but as with many things, the actual object can be disappointing.
Hi All. I am keen to learn of others experience/experimentation with full/partial female silicone body suits inclusive of breasts genitalia and mask.
Thanks for reading.
Trudy
There should be a thread for that...
No, would love to try one on for a bit but can’t afford it, to say nothing of the fact SWMBO would not approve.
I bought one last year. Just the bottom half.
I’m sure that we have a thread for it because I found the following:
Too small, the goodie parts were crap and was way too short.
So now, it sits in its original box in my mini storage.

I think others have had similar issues as well.

Maybe they have improved these suits, but not worth it. (My opinion of course).

Contributors: Anne (1) , blackfive (1) , essanym (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (2) , MindsEye (5) , occorics (3) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (17) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Zooy (12)