Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 MICRO 3D Honeycomb Premium Paint Cock Cage Chastity Device Lightweight Lock Delayed Ejaculation Chastity Belt Sex Toys
$38.34-62%

dildo chair
Sex Furniture Dildo Chair Vibrator Sex Machine Bdsm Set Slave Bondage Toy SM Restraint Tool 18 Adult Toys For Couples Sexy Games
$7586.58-50%

bodystockings
2023 New Women Sexy Lingerie Fishnet Bodystockings Open Crotch Underwear Transparent Bodysuit Catsuit Cosplay Sexy Costumes
$4.76-30%

shiny stockings
M - 3XL Oil Shiny Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery Plus Size Wetlook Latex Stockings
$8.12

masturbator
Male Glan Massager Penis Stimulator Delay Stamina Trainer Vibrator Oral Climax Male Masturbator Aircraft Cup Sex Toys for Men
$11.45-4%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight silk glossy swimsuit oil smooth swimsuit high cut Swimwear
$68.70-51%

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$19.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Airport technology (x-ray)
There's been a lot of stuff in the papers about technology that enables customs officials to 'see through' clothes.
What if we could reverse that?
[Image: uniforma.th.jpg]
Reverse?
There's too many different stuff mixed in one message 😉
- futa
- "x-ray"
- TV
- latex
- stockings
- high-heels
- vibrators and tools
- airport screening

Then you said "reverse". Do you mean:

- a naked person should look like a clad one
- create a similar device to see what's hidden on under clothes
- to figure out how everything is connected, what's worn on the picture and repeat that "style"

So, I'm a bit puzzled
Ah, I just meant the outer uniform looks a little little like a pervy version of what you might see a customs officer wearing. So if we could see under their clothes, rather than them seeing under ours...
Aha! I see now. Nice picture anyway 😉
This X-ray drawings look like tutorials on how to spice-up you daily life 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 b.b-fetish-bondage-art-01.jpg     b.b-fetish-bondage-art-02.jpg   
What is in your luggage?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 xray-25.jpg     bondage-art-11.jpg   
(07 Mar 2011, 16:27 )Like Ra Wrote: What is in your luggage?
(The right-side picture.) Is she smiling? Well, I would too at least for a short time. That position is likely to make legs fall asleep, and it gets hot too. There's an airpipe, I'm assuming. Is that a laptop for communications, or what is the box?
I hope you won't put that in the cargo hold. In El Al, they subject all luggage to a decompression test, and that can't be comfortable for living subjects...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
X-ray, fetish, art, photo and video Like Ra 4 7,138 17 Jul 2010, 11:54
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (5)