Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal vibrator
Remote Control 10-frequency Vibration Inflatable Dildo Butt Plug Vaginal Stimulation Anal Plug Anal Dilator Sex Toy for Couples
$21.25

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Transparent Dress Oil Shiny Seamless See-Through Bikinis Night Club Wear Backless Sheer Lingerie Bodycon Dresses
$88.46-64%

drozeno
New Color Matching Sports Split Swimsuit Women's Cross-Border Sexy Hollow High Waist Boxer Swimsuit Wholesale
$53.11-63%

stainless steel cock
Stainless steel arc-shaped penis ring for the chastity device the ring off the cock ring parts for the chastity cage sex toys
$8.35-17%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

latex rubber fashion
New Girls Classic Canvas Shoes Spring Autumn Children Soft Sole Sport Shoes Boys Fashion Sneakers Student School Kids Shoes 2A
$43.92-40%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,A
$19.87-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Airport technology (x-ray)
There's been a lot of stuff in the papers about technology that enables customs officials to 'see through' clothes.
What if we could reverse that?
[Image: uniforma.th.jpg]
Reverse?
There's too many different stuff mixed in one message 😉
- futa
- "x-ray"
- TV
- latex
- stockings
- high-heels
- vibrators and tools
- airport screening

Then you said "reverse". Do you mean:

- a naked person should look like a clad one
- create a similar device to see what's hidden on under clothes
- to figure out how everything is connected, what's worn on the picture and repeat that "style"

So, I'm a bit puzzled
Ah, I just meant the outer uniform looks a little little like a pervy version of what you might see a customs officer wearing. So if we could see under their clothes, rather than them seeing under ours...
Aha! I see now. Nice picture anyway 😉
This X-ray drawings look like tutorials on how to spice-up you daily life 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 b.b-fetish-bondage-art-01.jpg     b.b-fetish-bondage-art-02.jpg   
What is in your luggage?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 xray-25.jpg     bondage-art-11.jpg   
(07 Mar 2011, 16:27 )Like Ra Wrote: What is in your luggage?
(The right-side picture.) Is she smiling? Well, I would too at least for a short time. That position is likely to make legs fall asleep, and it gets hot too. There's an airpipe, I'm assuming. Is that a laptop for communications, or what is the box?
I hope you won't put that in the cargo hold. In El Al, they subject all luggage to a decompression test, and that can't be comfortable for living subjects...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
X-ray, fetish, art, photo and video Like Ra 4 7,139 17 Jul 2010, 11:54
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (5)