Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Womens Hot Wet Look Exotic Teddies Leather Lingerie Hollow Cups Zippered Crotch High Cut Leotard Bodysuit for Clubwear Costumes
$25.26-38%

transparent dress
Crothless Sexy Lingerie Women Bodysuit Lace Underwear Transparent Hollow Out Fetish Babydoll Dress Open Croth Erotic Costume
$3.79

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Realistic Silicone Sex Doll EVO Metal Skeleton Implanted Hair Real Size Virgin Silicone Sex Doll for Real Men
$2420.00-50%

soronssy
Shiny Glossy Sexy Bodysuit Leotard Body Suit Crotchless T-Shaped One Piece Swimsuit High Cut Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits
$437.33-29%

dildo
User-friendly Excellent Flexibility Penis Thrusting G-spot Masturbator for Female
$0.83-44%

vatine
IKOKY Vaginal Stimulator Massager Vibrators Sex Toys For Women Clitoris 10 kinds Of Frequencies False penis Masturbation
$10.93

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Women Men Latex Rubber Mask with Eyebrow and Eyelash Trims Handmade Headpiece Cap S-LM370
$36.28-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Airport technology (x-ray)
There's been a lot of stuff in the papers about technology that enables customs officials to 'see through' clothes.
What if we could reverse that?
[Image: uniforma.th.jpg]
Reverse?
There's too many different stuff mixed in one message 😉
- futa
- "x-ray"
- TV
- latex
- stockings
- high-heels
- vibrators and tools
- airport screening

Then you said "reverse". Do you mean:

- a naked person should look like a clad one
- create a similar device to see what's hidden on under clothes
- to figure out how everything is connected, what's worn on the picture and repeat that "style"

So, I'm a bit puzzled
Ah, I just meant the outer uniform looks a little little like a pervy version of what you might see a customs officer wearing. So if we could see under their clothes, rather than them seeing under ours...
Aha! I see now. Nice picture anyway 😉
This X-ray drawings look like tutorials on how to spice-up you daily life 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 b.b-fetish-bondage-art-01.jpg     b.b-fetish-bondage-art-02.jpg   
What is in your luggage?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 xray-25.jpg     bondage-art-11.jpg   
(07 Mar 2011, 16:27 )Like Ra Wrote: What is in your luggage?
(The right-side picture.) Is she smiling? Well, I would too at least for a short time. That position is likely to make legs fall asleep, and it gets hot too. There's an airpipe, I'm assuming. Is that a laptop for communications, or what is the box?
I hope you won't put that in the cargo hold. In El Al, they subject all luggage to a decompression test, and that can't be comfortable for living subjects...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
X-ray, fetish, art, photo and video Like Ra 4 7,133 17 Jul 2010, 11:54
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (5)