Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Dragon Cosplay Mask Full Head Cover Fantasy Realistic Halloween Masquerade Mask for Halloween Cosplay Party Festival Carnival
$6.20-45%

latex one piece
100% Latex Rubber Red with Black Trim Sexy One-piece Gym Suit Sleeveless Swimming Pool Fitness Party Beach
$84.57-33%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Women Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Stockings Black
$21.25

corset
Seamless Women Waist Trainer Body Slimming Tummy Control Belt lingerie Shapewear Underwear Body Shaper Lady Corset Belt Stomach
$4.85-3%

crossdress anime
Sanrio Anime Hobby My Melody Kuromi Cinnamoroll Hello Kitty Crossdressing Cat Series Plush Doll Bag Pendant Birthday Present
$6.35-5%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Wedge High Heel Platform Shoes Rivets Custom Slim Wide Fit Crossdresser Guys Boot Multi Colors
$204.49-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)