Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
5 Sizes Penis Toys Stainless Steel Cock Ring Heavy Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Lasting Dick Erection Exercise For Adults Men
$9.37

aonihua women one
Female One-piece Wetsuit Long Sleeve Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Women Rash Guard Zipper Swimsuit Diving Snorkeling Rashguard
$29.03-25%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Women's Hot Selling Comfortable Sexy No Steel Ring Mesh See-Through Erotic Lingerie Four Piece Set
$28.40-55%

gaff men
Hollow Out Mens Briefs Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Comfortable Men Hiding Gaff Thong Silky Swimwear T Back Shapping Underwear
$54.03-42%

latex rubber fashion
2024Women's Summer New Fashion Color Blocked Square Toe Open Toe Slippers PU Leather Casual Versatile Women's High Heel Slippers
$200.86-50%

msemis
Kids Girls Shiny Gymnastic Leotard Ballet Bodysuit Mesh Long Sleeve Keyhole Back Metallic Contrast Figure Ice Skating Jumpsuit
$69.14-22%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)