Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Sex Products Electric Shock Anal Plug Vibrator Prostate Massage Silicone Opening Butt Plug Adult Games Sex Toys for Women
$8.51-19%

shiny stockings
BONAS 20D Tear-resistant Unbreakable Tights Sexy High Elasticity Nylon Summer Stockings Female Shiny Pantyhose Women Tights
$3.74-5%

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$16.76

latex tights
Purple Brown orange Rubber Socks Five Toes Natural Latex Hosen Sexy Seamless Sox Unisex
$9.66-15%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

shiny swimsuit
YUDX Solid O Ring Swimsuit for Women Tie Side Shiny Metal Hardware Ring Bandeau Bikini Swimwear Padded Bra Top Low Waisted
$16.01

speerise
Speerise Women Nylon spandex 3/4 Length Shorts Black Skinny shorts Leggings Adult Bottoming Shorts
$163.28-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)