Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Women Thongs Sexy G-Strings Solid Color Bow Lace Panties Transparent Briefs Soft Low Waist Female Intimates Underpants
$2.18

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RB2217)Customize Full Head Resin Cartoon Cosplay Japanese Character Anime Role Play Crossdress Kigurumi Mask With Back Shell
$943.79

ladyboy
Huge Silicone Fake Chest Boobs Realistic Breast Forms Male to Female For Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Ladyboy Cosplay Sissy
$905.08-23%

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$6.75-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Patchwork Slim Summer Women T-shirts Contrast Color Turn-Down Collar Top Tee Preppy Style Korean Shirt Outfits
$31.44-50%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1910.47-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sub-Shop is back
A while ago, Sub-Shop annouced closing and actually did. I happened to see an image of one of their models tonight and it linked back directly to the shop, which apparently is in business again. I have never ordered from them directly, because I found similar stuff in Germany, but they have always been a good source of inspiration:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

I owe them the discovery of the "bolero armbinder".

It seems, that they have a nice choice of armbinders in various styles. Perhaps worth taking the hassle to order from US, despite high shipping cost, custom fees etc.
Hm, I did not know there were going to close...
They have great stuff for inspiration and new item I could search in other stores because as Strappado said, high shipping cost. Thanks for the info
Sub shop prices are astronomically inflated even without shipping and stuff. Almost all items can be found for pennies on aliexpress.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , Strappado (1)