Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Sexy Faux Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Thigh High Women Medias Leg Warmers Tights Knee Elastic PVC Club Outfits Freeship Stocking
$26.60-51%

koomiho
KOOMIHO 8th Gen Silicone Long 9-point Bodysuit No Oil No Fade Float Point Fake Vagina Sexy Style for Crossdresser Drag Queen
$2458.12-66%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sheer Lace Sissy Underwear Gay Nightwear Sexy Erotic Outfit Adjustable Strap Bra with See-through Bugle Pouch Underpants
$233.22-58%

larpgears
Black Sexy Latex Lingerie Bra and Unaderwear 3D breasts top Rubber Bikini Gummi
$37.00-25%

anal vibrator
9 Speed APP Controlled Vaginal Vibrators G Spot Anal Vibrating Egg Massager Wearable Stimulator Adult Sex Toys for Women Couples
$7.90-4%

transgender
Sexy Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Crossdresser Transgender Shaping Boxers Briefs Mesh Breathable Underwear Sissy Gay Erotic Lingerie
$82.87-55%

inlzdz
Lingerie Sexy See Through Tops for Womens Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Sheer Mesh Camisole Sleeveless Crop Top Party Club Vest
$7.82-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sub-Shop is back
A while ago, Sub-Shop annouced closing and actually did. I happened to see an image of one of their models tonight and it linked back directly to the shop, which apparently is in business again. I have never ordered from them directly, because I found similar stuff in Germany, but they have always been a good source of inspiration:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

I owe them the discovery of the "bolero armbinder".

It seems, that they have a nice choice of armbinders in various styles. Perhaps worth taking the hassle to order from US, despite high shipping cost, custom fees etc.
Hm, I did not know there were going to close...
They have great stuff for inspiration and new item I could search in other stores because as Strappado said, high shipping cost. Thanks for the info
Sub shop prices are astronomically inflated even without shipping and stuff. Almost all items can be found for pennies on aliexpress.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , Strappado (1)