Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97-3%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adjustable PU Leather Erotic Thigh Cuffs Restraints Bondage Adult Sex Toys Leg Cuffs Restraints Sex Bondage SM Toys
$11.94-14%

voletex
Voletex Latex Catsuit Women Baby Pink Women Bare Legged Rubber Bodysuit Plus Size Bodice Zentai Suit
$107.69-7%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Mesh Patchwork Summer Denim Skirt Mini Belt Korean Fashion Super Short Gothic Dark Pleated Skirt Women New
$40.17-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Pantyhose For Men Glossy Men Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Penis Cover See Through Seamless Invisible Thin
$3.23

gaff panties
Transgender Crossdressing Underwear Men Sponge Pad Hiding Gaff Thong Sissy Fake Vaginal Padded Shaper Panties Low Rise G-String
$39.93-40%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Sex Machine Attachment Vac-U-Lock Dildo Love Machines For Woman Quick Plug Accesorios Male Masturbation Cup Sex Shop
$22.36-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
The blog post view counter almost does not increase after some changes, including the plugin upgrade and cache changes. The WordPress.com counter also almost does not increase. I wonder what causes that... More puzzles...
"3,728 users online in the past 24 hours."

Is the forum session table gone mad or the site was mentioned somewhere?
New record:

"The most users online at one time was 157 on Yesterday at 17:16"

Still no idea where they came from 😁 Google analytics is useless...
And another record:

4,890 users online in the past 24 hours.
The most users online at one time was 198 on Today at 12:17
Updated the kernel, tweaked the startup scripts, rebooted - all services are up finally (earlier I had to manually start PHP and the monitoring script for some reason).

Also, tweaked MySQL again (e.g. reduced the minimum cacheable request, increased the transaction log, added indexes to some tables, etc.). Let's see if/how it affects the performance.
As I mentioned here http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15405 the blog uses Photon CDN for images. It's free, it's distributed, it's supposed to be very fast, but it's strange. From what I understand it keeps the images in the original size only and resizes them on the fly using the "question mark" syntax, which is not good for caching. So, I'm not sure if image caching works now. Moreover, the CDN does not support expiring or cache cleaning.

OTOH, the site/disk load should be reduced once all images are transferred to CDN. Can't check the disk load statistics at the moment - the monitoring site is not reachable 😁
Dunno what's going on. The site is slow and returns timeouts. MySQL is too busy with writing (writing what?) But at the same time the system load is low. Nothing interesting in the logs except timeouts...
(27 Jun 2013, 01:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Dunno what's going on. The site is slow and returns timeouts. MySQL is too busy with writing (writing what?) But at the same time the system load is low. Nothing interesting in the logs except timeouts...

Hmmm... something not right here. Forum seems to be OK, but can't get to blog page at all.

Good luck with figuring it out! Confused:

MJ
Indeed. It works every time I clear the web-server cache . It shows one page and then it stops working. No errors in the logs. Admin pages work fine. Checking further...
Hmmm... Looks like it was JetPack plugin. Highly promoted by WordPress with lots of (but mostly manually disabled) functionality. I think it's related to the statistics, but I'm not sure. Anyway, no CDN, no sharing buttons, no something else, but back the speed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,191 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,790 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04