Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Black Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$61.09-6%

cock cage
BLACKOUT A27X Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Cage with/without Barbed Anti-off Ring and Catheter Penis Fetish Adult
$11.23

wig hair
Long Wavy V Part Wig Human Hair Brazilian Remy Hair VPart Wigs No Leave Out Glueless 180Density U Shape For Black Women Luffywig
$201.62-72%

zentai
Cosplay Robot Bodysuit Steampunk Armor 3D Printed Jumpsuit Zentai Casual Skinny Clothing Party Costume Halloween Carnival Romper
$39.81-55%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Womens Sandals 2024 Summer Narrow Band High Heels Shoes Sexy Buckle Strap Square Toe Banquet Party Zapatos Mujer
$57.17-52%

crossdress fetish
16cm Extreme Metal High Heels Stilettos Sexy Solid Purple Women Pumps Fetish Model Unisex Customize Colour Shoes Crossdresser
$312.87-14%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Closed Open Crotch Nightwear Underwear Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Glossy Seamless Pantyhose
$8.64-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
The forum is completely broken under FF24. The background is simply white and it seems the menu where I can access the blog, the chat and so on covers parts of the forum.
No idea what's happening there ... Restarting Apache helped.
Now I see huge percentage of dropped/lost packets between my provider and the data centre. Looks like a network issue somewhere.
Ok...for me its nice again 😉

Strange behaviour....
(22 Oct 2013, 12:16 )B1u3 Wrote: Ok...for me its nice again 😉

Strange behaviour....

Strange indeed - had the same issues this morning, but all cleared and ok now.

MJ
Yes, very strange. The module to blame is mod_pagespeed (by Google), because everything works correctly when it's disabled, but sssloooow 😉
Performance-wise I'm quite happy with the current result. But I still see some ways to improve further. One of the reasons I spend so much time tweaking the site performance is search machines. They "prefer" highly responsive sites.

BTW, the average page size has been reduced by almost 30-40% 😉
Yarrrrghhh... I know why some pages are broken. Mod_pagespeed mixes compressed and non-compressed CSS files in one file! Obviously a bug. Probably I will have to go to the stable version, but some new functionality will be missing.
I installed the latest stable. Looks better now - I do not get the weird errors anymore.
I've no idea about all the techie stuff behind the scenes, what I can say is that in my experience the new uploading pictures interface is an effing nightmare. A huge leap backwards IMO, it crashes more often than not leaving you unsure what you've done so you have to start again from scratch..

Grrrrrrrrr. Seriously annoying.
😟

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,182 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,783 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04