Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Sexy Bodysuit Shapewear Deep V-Neck Body Shaper Backless Women U Plunge Clear Strap Padded Push Up Corset Wedding Sex Lingerie
$208.39-57%

dildo gag
Sex Games Real Penis Huge Dildo Mouth Gag Realistic Pussy Mouth Plug Penis Gag Big Dildo Bondage Masturbator Sex Toys for Women
$18.89-29%

pantyhose encasement
Encased Hand Pantyhose Shiny Bodystcoking Nylon Open Crotch Bodysuit Tights Sexy Transparent Catsuit Lingerie Clubwear Leotard
$25.41-38%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men 3D 912PIN Shiny See Through U Convex Pouch Stockings Open Close Sleeve Tight Sheer Glossy Pantyhose Tights 60-100kg
$12.80-58%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Sign Living Room Designing Cinema Wall Mural Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-54%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(22 Oct 2012, 14:36 )madjack Wrote: It works
Nice 😉
After some more tweaks:

cache_hits: 2418
cache_misses: 86

not bad, eh? Plus some memory is spared. Now I can say that I'm pretty much satisfied with the result.

I wonder what Google say... Still not many search hits. I think it should take a week or so.

Next steps:

o- write a wordpress plugin to show pages like http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php within WordPress
o- revisit robots.txt
o- create FAQ and About pages

Any more suggestions?
And it begin to misbehave again:

cache_hits: 851
cache_misses: 5836

dunno how to make it stop caching unnecessary bits. Yesterday it worked perfectly. And I didn't change anything related. Probably I need to delete that part of cache every time I restart Apache.

Oh... BTW... what is the current phase of the Moon?
(23 Oct 2012, 14:05 )Like Ra Wrote: And it begin to misbehave again:

cache_hits: 851
cache_misses: 5836

dunno how to make it stop caching unnecessary bits. Yesterday it worked perfectly. And I didn't change anything related. Probably I need to delete that part of cache every time I restart Apache.

Oh... BTW... what is the current phase of the Moon?
hmmm curios... my be some spiders which do scan around?
Have a look into your apache log.... there are some very cool tools to visualise the contents ....
krinlyc
No, the thing is that yesterday no image related stuff was in the cache. At all. And I do not need it. But today it reappeared again. Probably another bug in mod_pagespeed, dunno...

And yes, spiders and rippers are cache killers. Pity that mod_qos is not compatible with mod_pagespeed and also buggy.
Aha! found! Simply disabled touching *.jpg. Looks like that worked 😉
The website hasn't been faster any time I can think back, good work!
Thanks much Strappado! Such words is exactly what I needed!!!
And here comes the page load statistics:

page-load-time-20110706-20121101.png     page-load-time-20110706-20121101-weekly.png   

Not bad 😉

But more memory wouldn't hurt 😁
Looks like someone was ripping the whole site again:

traffic-20121110-01.png     traffic-20121110-02.png   

The good thing is - the server survived 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,182 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
Last Post: Like Ra
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,783 03 Aug 2023, 23:27