Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY shiny high neck sleeveless back zipper tight tail wave surfing sexy swimsuit
$37.36-14%

male chastity
Adult Toys SM Erotic Urethral Lock Metal D-Ring PA Lock Key Glans Piercing Male Chastity Lock Penis Harness Device
$7.41-31%

anime bdsm
Lacy Ecru Garter Set-3pcs Bustier, G-String, Stockings, Sexy Women's Underwear Naughty Hentai Wedding Dress Bridal Gown Nuptial
$117.77

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Gummi Hood Back Zip Rubber Mask With Eyes Mouth Patch Handmade S-LM072
$43.32-5%

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68

lobudek
Women Jazz Dance Team Sexy Costume Pink Red Leather Crop Tops Mini Skirt Gloves Outfit Bar Nightclub Singer Dancer Party Show
$123.42-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Aha, it's the APC cache fragmentation what caused the problem. You learn something every day. Increased the cache size to 192MB, and user cache TTL to 5400 and garbage collection timer to 3600.
Looks like I fixed the "cache overflown" issue 😉 The fragmentation was the problem, indeed. No cache flushes in more than 1 day. Increased the TTL again 😉
The OS has been upgraded to Ubuntu 13.04! They promise less memory usage and higher performance. Let's see... At least I see that some packages were upgraded to the latest versions not available for v12.10.
Just an FYI: all images uploaded to the forum have been backed up.
The forum software has been upgraded. Plugins are next...
Updated plugins (one by one), uploaded new games. "Tags" are not visible at the moment (I think I need to manually tweak the templates). Probably later. I'm done for today with upgrades 😁
Wooohaaa!!!! The site survived a merciless ripping from one IP address in Germany at 2+Mb/sec. The cache stayed intact, the server was responding.

I'm really proud of what I've achieved with my performance tuning! 😁
Hmmm... One of the WordPress plugin caused errors for not logged to the blog users. Disabled the plugin for the time being.
Performance-Tuningis, upgraditis, improvementitis ans other diseases are very contagious 😁 The APC cache is aeady boosted up to 256MB (he-he, it was 64 not that long time ago). MySQL caches have also been tuned (I still need to "up" a couple).

But what bothers me is the increased MySQL writes since I moved from MyISAM to InnoDB. The log size is bigger than the hourly amounts of writes, but it does not help. I do not like the disk IO graph at all. And I do not understand how come mysql writes twice as much as it reads!!! When I close WordPress for general public the load goes back to normal, so it's not MyBB.
So far I manage to keep up with the kernel updates. You may have noticed that the server gets rebooted every weekend. I combine reboots with new mysql and php parameter changes. Also, reboots help to solve various memory leaks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,183 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,784 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04