Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Sexy Stockings Mens Latex Long Sock Anti-Skid Soft Wetlook PVC Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Hot Club Wear Exotic Lingerie
$21.05-41%

Bitysie
Bitysie Original Transparent T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Costume
$266.65

latex zentai
sexy exotic lingerie outdoor club wear women men unisex handmade latex open hole half fingers short bow-knot gloves cekc zentai
$24.20-10%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.35-9%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Hoodies Jacket Suit with Cap Metallic Blue Rubber Sport Shirt Handmade Clothing S-LSM060
$167.58-32%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Robes Stockings One-piece Mummy Plus Tight Oily Bondage One-piece Pullover Bag Size Sleeping Body Full
$333.44

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Xayah Cosplay Costume Game LOL Xayah Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women Cos Outfit
$80.86-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage struggle!
I know I shouldn't be complaining about my position, but how do I make my hands go numb? Allow me to explain.

A month ago or so I discovered I am flexible enough to tie my arms behind my back all by myself. I got immediately hooked by it, so much so, that I've been doing it every night non-stop. I absolutely adore the helplessness of myself being tied that way, and the numbness it produces on my hands/arms.

For the curious, this is how it goes after I manage to tie my arms behind my back:
- I feel a rush for about 10 minutes, completely uncontrollable. If I weren't alone, I could become anyone's toy, everything goes.
- Then at the 15 minute mark, I start feeling a little numbness at my finger tips. This unfortunately starts turning me off.
- By the 30 minute mark, my hands and forearms are gone, I can't feel anything. Surprisingly enough this again turns me on.
- For safety precautions I've always started untying myself by the 45 min mark or before, depending on that night's session. (I have had some close calls before, so I take this step very seriously)
- It takes about 5 minutes to untie myself, and this is the part I enjoy the most. When that blood returns to my arms, wrists, hands and fingers, it's like I'm in BDSM heaven. Otherworldly, seriously. I don't even know what it is, but that struggle to untie myself, the pain, the sensations, it all transforms into the ultimate endorphin rush.

Anyways, this all sounded perfect for me, almost too perfect. And it was, because just last week it all came to a sudden end. Something weird happened, and my hands won't go numb.

Again, I know this sounds crazy, but I loved that controlled numbness, and the subsequent returning of blood. Sooo... do you know of a way to ensure my hands go numb? Of course, without damaging my nerves long term lol.

And remember, if your are doing self bondage, don't take my words (or anyone's) about your safety. Prepare yourself, scale it slowly, be aware of your body, and always end it at the slightest sign of discomfort.
Purposefully getting your hands numb sounds like a bad idea in a self-bondage setting. Either your arteries or your nerves are being pinched off and that sounds bad to me. In my younger days lying down with my arms bound behind me would do that, but I used elastic instead of rope so I didn't need to untie anything. Having said that, it's possible your body has adjusted to your tying by becoming more flexible or possibly an artery shifting slightly. I would call that progress.

You may want to check out the various desensitizing/numbing creams for sale in online specialty shops. They're advertised for either oral or anal applications, but topically they may work as well. You could try rubbing the cream all over your hands and then see what happens. Secondly try adding some shoulder bondage. The pressure in the upper arm & armpit area may also give you that sensation you crave. Thirdly, I use the cut-off tops of pantyhose as elastic bands in my bondage. Use enough of these around your elbows and that can restrict the circulation.

P.S. You have a lovely figure and I hope you can post more pics in the future.
Hi

you bin yourself on 2 positions.

You should try to use a single position, so you know which binding causes the numbness.

So you can try to modifiy that binding. Less strict would be a good start.

krin
Thank you very much for your kind and honest advice @Frank I too think purposefully numbing my hands is a general bad idea, it's just that, that feeling is so enticing, and mmmh yummy. And of course I'll keep posting photos, it's a little bit difficult while in self bondage, but I'll find a way to do it.

@krinlyc hey krin! thanks for the advice. You're right, I think I'll take this slowly, and discovering new positions is always a thrill   😁
hey everyone! I'm in need of help again.
Yesterday, my new rope arrived (6mm, 50m long, cotton) and I tied myself combining a frogtie and hogtie. The session was awesome, almost 2 hours of struggling to get myself free.

Anyways, I couldn't stop thinking of taking some pictures but as you may have guessed, being hogtied is a big obstacle towards taking some quality photos/video. So my question is, what are your techniques when doing solo sessions?

I'm also wondering if there are ways to arch my back a little more? as to make it harder to escape. Take note I'm not trying to make an inescapable knot, just put myself in a stricter position securely.
(28 Jan 2021, 03:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: hey everyone! I'm in need of help again.
Yesterday, my new rope arrived (6mm, 50m long, cotton) and I tied myself combining a frogtie and hogtie. The session was awesome, almost 2 hours of struggling to get myself free.

Anyways, I couldn't stop thinking of taking some pictures but as you may have guessed, being hogtied is a big obstacle towards taking some quality photos/video. So my question is, what are your techniques when doing solo sessions?

I'm also wondering if there are ways to arch my back a little more? as to make it harder to escape. Take note I'm not trying to make an inescapable knot, just put myself in a stricter position securely.

run a video and take screen shots afterwards is the easiest way iMHO

Another way is to run an interval/timelapse photo app on your phone or Tablet.

Other that that it gets quite complex involving pro expensive kit I think
(28 Jan 2021, 03:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Anyways, I couldn't stop thinking of taking some pictures but as you may have guessed, being hogtied is a big obstacle towards taking some quality photos/video. So my question is, what are your techniques when doing solo sessions?

I've a couple of ways.
First is a remote trigger for my DSLR camera. The sensor connects to the camera which is focused on where I will be, ie: the floor or tied to a chair (my favourite) and the remote trigger is held in my hand or inside my glove.

The second method uses a laptop as a controller, a USB lead from the laptop to the camera, and it does need to have the option to plug such a lead in. I then googled for a software that would take timed shots that would work with my DSLR (Nikon) and I did find one quite easily.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
For pictures I use a tripod with a phone-mount attachment (approx $18usd) and the free Android app OpenCamera on my phone. Lots of timer options, such as a delay of 5 minutes and then a pic taken every 15 secs thereafter. That gives plenty of opportunities to get a good photo, but it does mean extra time spent afterwards sorting through dozens of photos to find the best ones. My only regret is the single POV, since I'm unable to move the camera while also wearing straps, ropes, ties, and binds. Try to use the highest resolution available so there is plenty to trim away and still have a good photo.

A stricter arch? Do you have any collars, hoods, or gag harnesses available? I myself just got a ball gag harness with a d-ring on top to use for hogties. My first impression was that it's very strict and possibly exactly what you're looking for.
Years ago when the internet was known as “ Watts Line “, there was no digital cameras that I could afford, I use to get our cam corder, VHS, set it up on a tripod and presses record.
After I finish with I little trip into fantasy land, I would replay the tape, stop at selected sections, and took a picture with a polaroid camera. Remember, this was way back in the 80s and early 90s.

You could do pretty much the same with all of the digital stuff we have today
Thank you all!

I ended up doing just that, except that instead of using a tripod I used some books to raise and level the camera. Then I recorded myself and took some screenshots from the video.

It's not the best angle or quality, but good enough for my first try.

btw, how can I improve my recording? weirdly enough the camera's pictures looks so dark and dull.

btw#2 how do I share a video from my computer. Do I need to upload it to YT?

Contributors: AllieBowString (6) , Anne (3) , Bound Whore (6) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (2) , Polemanme (2) , PurpleVibes (22) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)