Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Scrotum Ball Bondage Vibrator Ring Penis Stretcher Man Chastity Cage Penis Cock Ball Masturbator Sex Toys for Men
$8.34-29%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black Tank Ballet Dance Leotards for Women Scoop Neck Gymnastics Bodysuits Romper Skinny Workout Stage Costumes
$21.66-34%

app chastity
APP Bluetooth Control Clit Testicle Massage Penis Ring Vibrator Delayed Ejaculation Cock Ring Rose Sex Toys Men Chastity Belt
$34.13-41%

glossy body suit
Mens Glossy Oil Shiny Bodysuit Sheer High Elasticity Jumpsuit Sexy See Through Briefs Sissy Underwear Clubwear Erotic Lingerie
$58.20-46%

lobudek
Women Dress Long Gauze Colorful Crystals Rhinestones Backless Elegant Transparent Slin Stage Wear Party Celebration Evening
$320.65-44%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Gummi Ganzanzug White&Black Catsuit Korsett Corset handmade 0.4mm
$926.58-65%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Matt Black Streched Boots Leggings Customized Elastic Waistband Wedges High Heel Platform Crotch Thigh High Boots
$232.32-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage struggle!
(28 Jan 2021, 03:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: hey everyone! I'm in need of help again.
Yesterday, my new rope arrived (6mm, 50m long, cotton) and I tied myself combining a frogtie and hogtie. The session was awesome, almost 2 hours of struggling to get myself free.

Anyways, I couldn't stop thinking of taking some pictures but as you may have guessed, being hogtied is a big obstacle towards taking some quality photos/video. So my question is, what are your techniques when doing solo sessions?

I'm also wondering if there are ways to arch my back a little more? as to make it harder to escape. Take note I'm not trying to make an inescapable knot, just put myself in a stricter position securely.

There is a simple solution to this nowadays. A simple Bluetooth remote release for your mobile phone. It can be set up before you tie yourself and the remote which is smaller than a a car key remote can be secreted in your gloved hand. Then just click away taking as many photo's as you want. They work perfectly.
So did you try the bluetooth remote?
(03 Aug 2021, 23:07 )Polemanme Wrote: So did you try the bluetooth remote?

Not yet, technology and I don't mix well. I can't even login to the site without breaking something lol.

I also want to learn photography beforehand. I feel that it enhances the experience of the watchers as well as the performer.
On other news, I've been working on a simpler tie for self bondage. Very easy to undo, but snug and secure if you don't trigger the release with the wrists. Another variation let's you hogtie yourself quite securely, but it requires some flexibility and it has the horrible downside of leaving slight rope marks on the skin. Maybe that's something you'd like. It could also be cushioned, but I'm still experimenting.

I'd love to post the instructions as soon as I fix my login problem.
(28 Jan 2021, 03:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm also wondering if there are ways to arch my back a little more? as to make it harder to escape. Take note I'm not trying to make an inescapable knot, just put myself in a stricter position securely.

I haven't seen any footage from your sessions, but by connecting your ankle ties to your chest harness instead of your wrists, you can achieve some mean arches. And by adding a noose to either the initial anchor point at the ankles or the harness, you can run the rope in a way that it acts like a pulley, requiring less force to tighten it properly. Add a special ring device to fasten it and it will not slip back (make sure to have a pair of scissors ready or use a panic hook to release the tension of the arch tie).

Use a cushion or pillow under your knees to raise your legs up and pull tight.

Don't forget to stretch your upper thighs first, they will be strained hard in this position.
It's a lot easier if you just cross your ankles and tie them and don't tie your knees together.

Attached Files
Futilestruggles.Drusillas.First.Hogtie-Part.3.Xxx.720P.Mp4-Hushhush-1.mp4 (Size: 4.69 MB )

Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(07 Aug 2021, 10:24 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(28 Jan 2021, 03:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm also wondering if there are ways to arch my back a little more? as to make it harder to escape. Take note I'm not trying to make an inescapable knot, just put myself in a stricter position securely.

I haven't seen any footage from your sessions, but by connecting your ankle ties to your chest harness instead of your wrists, you can achieve some mean arches. And by adding a noose to either the initial anchor point at the ankles or the harness, you can run the rope in a way that it acts like a pulley, requiring less force to tighten it properly. Add a special ring device to fasten it and it will not slip back (make sure to have a pair of scissors ready or use a panic hook to release the tension of the arch tie).

Use a cushion or pillow under your knees to raise your legs up and pull tight.

Don't forget to stretch your upper thighs first, they will be strained hard in this position.
It's a lot easier if you just cross your ankles and tie them and don't tie your knees together.

One of my dream hogties, I'd love to experience it sometime.
(07 Aug 2021, 10:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: I haven't seen any footage from your sessions,
Here are some photos, very unprofessional but somewhat decent. I really disliked the other ones, even the video I made.
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid49470
(08 Aug 2021, 23:43 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: One of my dream hogties, I'd love to experience it sometime.

What's stopping you? You can achieve a fairly extreme back arch in selfbondage, with some concessions for safety of course.

You'd be surprised how much easier it is with the rope acting as a pulley.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(08 Aug 2021, 23:52 )Bound Whore Wrote: What's stopping you?
Mostly, technical knowledge and accident flashbacks.

Sadly I'm all alone, so my worst nightmare is ending up all tied up knowing no one is going to help me get out.
(09 Aug 2021, 04:33 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(08 Aug 2021, 23:52 )Bound Whore Wrote: What's stopping you?
Mostly, technical knowledge and accident flashbacks.

Sadly I'm all alone, so my worst nightmare is ending up all tied up knowing no one is going to help me get out.

keep your hands free and a pair of safety shears near by while practising.
The check harness and leg bind part of a hogtie dont need your hands being involved!!

Contributors: AllieBowString (6) , Anne (3) , Bound Whore (6) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (2) , Polemanme (2) , PurpleVibes (22) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)