Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$3.61-14%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Bar
$4.67

Leosoxs lingerie
New2024 Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28-25%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy split body swimsuit with neck strap silky bikini sexy strap adjustable oil swimsuit set
$42.19-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Lace Bra Set Women Hallow Out Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set
$22.16-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage struggle!
I’m not sure, but I think you can upload a video from your picture library directly to this site. Need to check with Ra on that one.

I Think.... your first attempt with pictures are pretty good. I like your outfit and the amount of rope that you used.

As for a suggestion, I would less rope, tieing the ankles, then the caves, thighs and so on. But that’s just me.
(30 Jan 2021, 00:52 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: how can I improve my recording? weirdly enough the camera looks so dark and dull.
I presume you mean the images, rather than the camera, look dark?

You need some sort of lighting. I took the plunge and got a couple of photo-floods off eBay a few years ago. Two photo lights, complete with tripods. I'm not sure but you might even be able to get some photo lights that fit in your household light fitting. In the UK we have Bayonet fitting as standard, but you can get Edison screw for wall lights, so you may be able to get an Edison screw fitting for your lights?
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
(28 Jan 2021, 16:33 )PetraJane Wrote: First is a remote trigger for my DSLR camera. The sensor connects to the camera which is focused on where I will be, ie: the floor or tied to a chair (my favourite) and the remote trigger is held in my hand or inside my glove.
That’s exactly what I use.

There are even dedicated threads...

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2035
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2036
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1572
A little update, I was finally able to touch my elbows while tying them behind my back. I was pretty close but those last centimeters were somewhat painful.
It feels fantastic since now my tied arms act as a single body, and no micro sliding is possible making the tie more secure.
Previously I could struggle for some time and get out of the tie, now it's impossible without an external aid.
One draw back is that the extra pressure makes my arms ache more quickly than before.
(09 Mar 2021, 08:00 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I was finally able to touch my elbows while tying them behind my back.
What method did you use?

(09 Mar 2021, 08:00 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: now it's impossible without an external aid.
OK, my next question is answered 😁
(09 Mar 2021, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What method did you use?
https://www.theduchy.com/extended-double-column/

Previously I was using a simple coil and I was sliding my arms inside, that was very floopy and didn't really keep the rope in place.

Since I got a longer rope, I started learning new ties from the Duchy. I found out that the Hobble tie was similar to my original coil idea, but x100 better. I prepare the tie beforehand so I can just slide my arms inside, and then with the help of a small hook I adjust the height to be elbow level, pretty much like Guisi does.

I started very cautiously and with plenty of distance between both ends. After some tries I slowly decreased the distance until I could finally touch my elbows 😊 . At that point only a single wrap around is necessary to secure the tie and follow up with a simple chest harness.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Hobble.jpg   
Does anybody have some experience using clothespins? Do you have any suggestions to make it a more enjoyable experience?

In my last session I tried to add something different (hey I'm running out of ideas 😋 and believe it or not I'm starting to get bored in selfbondage) so I decided to try some 'slight' punishments. Enter the clothespin. I put two clothespins on my nipples and I have to say they hurt... like a lot! I've seen a fairly amount of people do it, and the only thing I can ask now is, how do they do it? Are their nipples made out of iron or something? is there a special technique?

I though I would get used to it quickly but that wasn't the case. From the very beginning I could only stay with them on a few seconds. Then I felt a burning sensation all over the area, which wasn't pleasant at all, I can only describe it as a pain so intense it went all the way through my chest and into my back, seriously.

Anyways, I continued and tried to endure the process, I mean, it was a BDSM session after all so a little pain is expected right? My next step was to tie my arms behind my back with the clothespins on. I quickly pinned my nipples and slid into my elbow tie. I had some mixed emotions. I was enjoying the 'hopelessness' because I just couldn't unpin the clothespins, but that burning on the areolas isn't funny at all. If that wasn't enough, when I was able to undo the elbow tie I quickly unpinned the clothespins hoping to ease the pain... big mistake! The pain only increased like ten fold, it was only for a moment, but that has to be the worst pain I've felt in a few years.

Now, I know this is going to sound very weird but for a few seconds, I really enjoyed it... and in some way I want more of it. It hurts a lot and I wouldn't recommend doing it, but again, for a few seconds this new experience renewed my excitement for self bondage. Mainly because of the intense emotions it brought to me.

So, what would you recommend? what punishments do you usually practice to make the session a little bit more interesting?
there are clothes pins and there are clothes pins... different models have different tensions, and pad shapes that can have a big effect on the feel of them
We have some "delicate non marking ones' at home that I can wear for quite a while... infact ive just walked the dog with them on...
Large cushioned pad, still pinch but spread over a larger area
I used wood clothes pins and I also trim the heads. Makes them easer to pot on and remove.
Stay away from plastic and the small ones. They do hurt.
Also, I don’t put clothes pins on directly on my nipples, but just behind them.
This way, they won’t slide or slip off. Also, you Can hot glue vibrators or use string with weights to stemulate and tug on your nipples.
New session last night.

Everything went as usual except that I successfully numbed my legs now, I know... I'm crazy... as a general rule I try to stay on the safe side by tying my hands or legs, but not both at the same time except when I'm doing a hogtie of course, in which case I make sure to have an easy way out in case of an emergency.

I used my armbinder tie (I'm in love with it 😁) and sat down on my knees seiza style. After about 15 minutes my hands went numb, then 10 more minutes and my feet started tingling, and finally by the 30 minute mark I couldn't feel hands, arms, feet and lower legs. Okay, that was the setup, now for the release.

I usually try to release myself from the armbinder with a hook, it's fairly easy, but guess what? Because I numbed my lower legs and feet. I couldn't reach the spot where the hook was... it was weird and very exciting. I could not walk, dang I couldn't even stand because of how numb my feet were. I tried to stand up but my legs were like spaghetti, I guess I hurt my ankle a bit because at some point it twisted very weirdly, but I didn't feel any pain at all. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it looked, I'm just a little sore right now, nothing out of the ordinary.

However, that was only the beginning of the terror. I slightly panicked because I couldn't reach the hook spot, but I forced myself to stay calm. After a few moments my legs started aching so badly because of the blood flow returning to my feet and calves that I was paralyzed in place. It almost felt as bad as leg cramps. At some point I gave up, and simply laid on the floor looking down. The pain was very intense, but you know my kinks so that was very enjoyable. After 5 minutes of a love-hate relationship with my kinks, I was able to stand up and reach the hook. Nice, I could release my arms from the armbinder.

You though that was over? here comes round no. 2! After releasing my arms, the same kind of pain from returning blood flow started doing it's thing. Worst of all I couldn't coordinate my arms and hands, so I had to suffer from spaghetti limbs once more. Again very painful, but weirdly enjoyable for me. This time it felt like my arms tried to twist on themselves. After some time I regained control and everything went back to 'normal'. My feet ligaments ached, but it was bearable.

The whole experience was a solid 8 out of 5 stars in the pain chart. I don't recommend doing it unless A) You know what you are getting yourself into, B) Do it safely, and have a release mechanism near you. As for me, I may do it again. Those kind of intense sensations are enjoyable and a nice twist from the usual selfbondage session.

Contributors: AllieBowString (6) , Anne (3) , Bound Whore (6) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (2) , Polemanme (2) , PurpleVibes (22) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)