Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Girls Ballet Lyrical Latin Artistic Skating Dance Costume Glittery Rhinestone Cutout Strappy Backless Overlay Leotard Dress
$12.18-32%

leather hood bondage
Leather Fetish Headgear BDSM Bondage Headgear Mask Hood Restraint Adult Cosplay Female Man Sex Toys for Couples Women Fetish Gay
$254.33-50%

latex pencil skirt
Sexy Pu Pleated Latex Skirt Women Pole Dancing Club Wear Short Skirts Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Dancing Skirt
$30.44-16%

shiny pantyhose
Shiny Silk Pantyhose Transparent Tights Charming Women's Underwear Glitter Bright Hosiery Ladies Slim Thigh High Panty Stockings
$2.42-1%

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-24%

latex swimsuit
Handmade sexy Latex swimsuit women's Tank design tight suit sexy latex leotard no zipper latex rubber bodysuit
$84.70-10%

metelam
Metelam Plus Size Women Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Sheer See-through Boxer Shorts Free Cut
$6.33-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage struggle!
(09 Aug 2021, 08:01 )ltxrob Wrote: The check harness and leg bind part of a hogtie dont need your hands being involved!!
The missing piece of my repertoire is how to keep that stress point tight. I've been able to arch my back enough to be almost immobilized, but that's only using my free arms in the pulley system. As soon as I release the rope the tension goes away and my legs go back to normal. It's so frustrating, I can feel I'm almost there but some kind of one way system is missing.
(07 Aug 2021, 10:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: Add a special ring device to fasten it and it will not slip back (make sure to have a pair of scissors ready or use a panic hook to release the tension of the arch tie).
I'd love to see that mechanism. I've seen some useful climbing tools and gear, which I'd say are almost ideal for the kind of thing I want, but they also seems like an overkill for the things I want to do.

(07 Aug 2021, 10:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: Don't forget to stretch your upper thighs first, they will be strained hard in this position.
It's a lot easier if you just cross your ankles and tie them and don't tie your knees together.
Yeah, definitely easier but it's a lot more fun to keep your knees together for a tighter experience.
(09 Aug 2021, 20:40 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(07 Aug 2021, 10:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: Add a special ring device to fasten it and it will not slip back (make sure to have a pair of scissors ready or use a panic hook to release the tension of the arch tie).
I'd love to see that mechanism. I've seen some useful climbing tools and gear, which I'd say are almost ideal for the kind of thing I want, but they also seems like an overkill for the things I want to do.

Google for "equestrian panic hook".

They should look something like this and are less than $10 usually:
 shopping.png   

Basically you push the middle part in the direction of the arrow and the hinged hook on the right will snap right open (with quite some force if there is a lot of load on it, so make sure you familiarize yourself with how it works). So as long as you can reach and move the slider (make sure of that!), you can cut the tension to any rope immediately.

Beware that they are usually not rated for suspension though (some have been tested for up to 150 lbs, but I would not recommend using them for suspension releases).

As for your problem to keep the tension up after tightening the rope:
As mentioend, use either a special ring device (bottom of that page, if you're not familiar) or a rope ratchet.

Please note that both of those will only tighten in one direction and not release a single inch of rope the other way when under load. Rope ratchets have a small lever to open, but a) the lever usually is recessed into the casing and hard to operate with numb hands and/or while wearing gloves and b) will not budge if there is no slack on the rope at all, which will very likely be the case in an extreme hogtie (luckily I found that out while practicing).

Hence the need for scissors or a panic hook (ideally both). I would not rely on a timed mechanism like an ice lock, since the strain from an extreme hogtie can easily be overwhelming and may require an instant release.

If you intend to try either the panic hook, SRD or rope ratchets, please practice, practice, practice and familiarize yourself with how they work. Also, don't go overboard with tying your hands (or elbows). I can not stress that enough. An arched hogtie will limit your ability to move your arms quite a bit.

STAY SAFE!
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Instead of equestrian releases look at Sailing Snao Shackle, they are designed for QR.

jszs_lrg_12.jpg   

Again also only a few $$
tie a pull cord on the small side ring for easy grabbing, and then when you tug on it, it will release.
Sailors use these to detach themselves from harnesses while out on Trapeze rigs if they get launched.

I used to use them on power kites for land buggy/mountainboards... ditch the huge load in a second!

One of these combined with a Special ring device (two stainless welded rings tied together parallel and then pull rope is fed through from the other side...
Search in Likeras blog/Howtoos and you will find a description.
(11 Aug 2021, 17:18 )ltxrob Wrote: tie a pull cord on the small side ring for easy grabbing, and then when you tug on it, it will release.

Does this work well when the load is vertical? Wouldn't you need to be able to pull the the release in a perpendicular direction in order to undo the hook?
(12 Aug 2021, 17:10 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 17:18 )ltxrob Wrote: tie a pull cord on the small side ring for easy grabbing, and then when you tug on it, it will release.

Does this work well when the load is vertical? Wouldn't you need to be able to pull the the release in a perpendicular direction in order to undo the hook?

yes you are correct, the release is perpendicular to line of load.
But they release under full load... ive had to ditch 10sqm power kites that sit on 4x500lbs lines ping off in a second.
How do you all fight the desire to do naughty things? I mean, things that you clearly know it's a bad idea, but you still want to try it out.

Last night I almost tied myself in an inescapable hogtie. I kept my arms free, and finally achieved a very fine arched back with proper tension distribution. That alone is very restrictive and puts the body in a very difficult position to maneuver. Then I tied my left hand behind my back and around the tension line between my head and ankles. I wanted so badly to tie my right hand too to feel completely and utterly helpless, but I just couldn't do it. Not because I didn't know how to, suddenly something inside my head stopped me from doing it. So there I was, lying on my bed with my back arched, legs and feet starting to get numb and just one free arm, deliberating over my options. The intense desire to tie myself... just a few loops away from being immobilized. Anyhow, I decided to not tie my right hand, just circle the rope around the wrist to fake being trapped.

It was the worst FOTD I had ever experienced in a bondage session. After a few fake struggles I decided it was over, no heart pumping, no excitement. I only untied myself and that was it.

I have very mixed feelings, but I guess I'll try it again. Maybe I'll have the guts next time.
(29 Aug 2021, 22:59 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: suddenly something inside my head stopped me from doing it.
That's the key moment! Always listen to your intuition!
(30 Aug 2021, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Aug 2021, 22:59 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: suddenly something inside my head stopped me from doing it.
That's the key moment! Always listen to your intuition!

solid advice there from @Like Ra
Have you ever considered soliciting the services of a professional mistress if you have the overwhelming desire to be completely helpless? Expensive, sure, but barring the highly unlikely chance of ever finding a casual/serious partnership with shared kinks (haha, good luck), that seems to be the only valid option in my mind. I toyed with the idea, but haven't gone through with it.

Unless you're super trusting and go looking for a partner via the classifieds (like the guy I'm meeting tomorrow to tie him up for a bit. Unless he chickens out at the last minute - which I told him would be perfectly fine and understandable).

Also, how did you achieve your near perfect arch? Did you use a special ring device?

Contributors: AllieBowString (6) , Anne (3) , Bound Whore (6) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (2) , Polemanme (2) , PurpleVibes (22) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)