Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
IPX7 Waterproof Electric Penis Pump Sex Toy for Men Masturbator Adult Male Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pump Penile Enhancer Exerci
$409.03-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Open Crotch Stockings Silky High Crotch Summer Pantyhose Sexy Ultra-thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

manyjoy
Faux Leather Neck Collar Posture Corset Bondage Straighten Up Trimming Binding Slave BDSM Bondage Strap Harness Sex Adult Game
$11.47

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Crotchless Lingerie Bodystocking Ultra-thin Transparent Tights Long-sleeve Open Crotch Stockings Women Full Body Pantyhose
$4.24

XCKNY
XCKNY satin smooth shorts opaque pantyhose bright wet tights sexy silk oil glossy Triangle crotch slim high waisted swim shorts
$59.27-44%

anal
Fox Tail Sexy Toys Anal Plug Role-playing Adult Game Couple Training Rabbit Tail Butt Plug Anal Adult Toys for Couple Women Gay
$2.71

urethral plug
Electrical Stimulation Silicone Penis Plug Threaded Urethral Sounding SM Sex Toy Penis Glans Trainer Man Gay Urethra Masturbate
$3.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
This looks like a fun concept, but I suspect a dildo going that deep in real life would be painful or even fatal!? Scare3

tumblr_nrld31Szc81so1ue0o1_1280.gif    - Pump your way to freedom (animated)

I love the idea of both 'stay bound or suffer' (double the suffering: nipple torment and a 'forced' ass plugging)

There would need to be a bit more thought in the bondage: you must be secured to the chair so that you can't lift your ass from the seat to avoid the plug. Also you should be prevented from leaning forwards or else you could avoid the nipple torment. Both are easily achieved.

The chair needs to be fixed in place too.

The pump or jack that drives the dildo/plug would, ideally, be low geared (taking many actions to raise the dildo/plug, thus making escape longer to achieve) and powerful (to ensure the dildo/plug was driven up your ass!) - any ideas?

MJ
Instead of a bottle jack that uses oil, replace it with an air jack. That would require you to keep pumping to keep the air pressure up. Then your body will regulate how far and when the plug gets buried.
When the plug or dildo is all the way in, the knot is release and the key is release.
But here is the fun part.... If you stop pumping, the air leaks out, the plug comes out and you have to start pumping again, and keep at it till the dildo or that very fat plug gets seated all the way in.

Maybe this could be a buttplug training device. The release comes only after you get the plug in.
(29 Jul 2015, 12:48 )Tinker D Wrote: Instead of a bottle jack that uses oil, replace it with an air jack. That would require you to keep pumping to keep the air pressure up. Then your body will regulate how far and when the plug gets buried.
When the plug or dildo is all the way in, the knot is release and the key is release.
But here is the fun part.... If you stop pumping, the air leaks out, the plug comes out and you have to start pumping again, and keep at it till the dildo or that very fat plug gets seated all the way in.

Maybe this could be a buttplug training device. The release comes only after you get the plug in.

I'm liking the way you think... deviously! 😋

I think this pump would work  $_57.jpg    but how would the rest of the device function in a real set-up?

MJ
Does this image trigger memories of solo-play for anyone?

inlove_with_the_shame___commission_by_tilly_monster-d7ls0dp.jpg    - our hero (or should that be heroine?) is all alone, dressed in his favourite fetish gear, bound hand and foot and gagged for good measure. The key has been released, but hangs forgotten as the reflected image in the bathroom mirror holds him captive more effectively than any rope or chain.....

enjoy

MJ
(03 Aug 2015, 16:39 )madjack Wrote: Does this image trigger memories of solo-play for anyone?
Indeed, I think I was 12 or something. Not bound that time, but dressed in pantyhose, skirt, boots and something else (jacket?). Yes, I liked what I saw in the mirror 😁
(03 Aug 2015, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: I think this pump would work [Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=15617.pagespee...1xVUY6.jpg]    but how would the rest of the device function in a real set-up?
Only the following (sadistic?) idea came to my mind: the key is inserted deep in the anus and held there by an inflatable plug. It will not come out until the plug is exploded.
I like the idea that she's been given a set time to render herself helpless or else face a forfeit....

tumblr_noraxyUSvE1tj04k6o1_540.jpg   

MJ
I don't think I would want a butt plug detonating in my butt.
But how to do this in real life? Hmm let me think a bit on that.

I seem to remember that in another post, there was an air cilinder connected to a motor to make a mastabator.
Let's take that cylinder, attach a butt plug to it and clamp it in the seat. The air line connects to the air pump and a bleed valve. The bleed valve is just cracked open enough to release air pressure only if you stop pumping.

As to how to operate the pump and pull on your your nipples ( pecker if your a male ) is something I don't know how to do right now.
Ok, I think I know how to make the pump work with the dildo chair.
The chair will need a waist strap and a crouch strap to keep you well seated.
Your legs will be tied together at the knees and ankles.
The pump is mounted on the floor just under your feet.
The nipple clamps are connected to your ankle tie so when you push down on the pump, your nipples are pulled.
With a pair of springs and pullies, you can pull your nipples out instead of pulling down on them.

Well, what do you think?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,902 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra