Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$1223.10-38%

sexy pantyhose
MIJI 15D Women's sexy oil Shiny BIKINI pantyhose, sexy Stockings hose,Leggings sexy lingerie female sexy invisible stocking0801
$20.57

ballet high heels
1PCS High Heeled Shoes With Big Red Lips Ballet Dancer Brooch Pins Dancing Girl Brooch Pins Red Color Rhinestone Lips Brooches
$4.21-32%

penis extender
Accessories for 3rd Generation Penis Extender Enlarger System Belt for Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys Men Penile Pump Adult Product
$16.66-3%

cosplay sexy
Erotic Lingerie Sensual Woman Necklace Handcuffs Leather Sexy Underwear Set With Chain Choker BDSM Collar Cosplay women's thong
$5.70

dildo gag
Bdsm Bondage Headgear Sex Toys of Leather Lockable Fetish Blindfold Hood Mask with Silicone Dildo Gag for Couples SM Games
$13.30-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Oil Open Crotch Tights Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Ultrathin Silky Legs Long Socks Ladies Black Hollow Erotic Stockings
$16.01-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
One day I was visiting the doctor and somehow we came on the subject of men with breasts. I asked her whether she had male patients with breasts and she answered that she had several who would be better off wearing a bra. I asked for the cause 😇  and she mentioned that the most common cause was beer.
The hops in the beer contain phytoestrogens.
(24 Feb 2021, 19:47 )Zooy Wrote: The hops in the beer contain phytoestrogens.
I wonder those phytoestrogens do not affect the other parts of the body. E.g. increased hips/waist ratio, but, quite the contrary, they create "beer-belly" 😁
herbal estrogens are not effective, particularly the stuff that is sold on "feminization" websites etc. The herbal ingredients do not really work, they generally inflame the area enough to appear as growth, and once the cream or pill is stopped, most or all the "growth" receeds and disappears of nothing is taken.

Herabl *derived* estrogens work, as it is the herbal estrogens purified etc etc etc to better react with the human body. That said, though, herbal estrogens even when derived are not as easily absorbed by the human body and results vary.

If I can track down the studies I found years ago on this I will share. They're on a CD or DVD somewhere lol.

Premarin works - it's an animal based one. Premarin - "Pregnant Mare Urine".

When I started taking hormones I was put on Estradiol Valera injections. Cannot find that anywhere anymore... which is a shame because it bloody well worked! (I went from a natural A cup to close to C on that alone in 2 years usage)
I have tried a lot of products, herbs and pills. Scraped that years ago.
But, I tried the Brava breast enlargement system.
No, I didn’t buy that brand, but I bought two kinds of breast pumps, if that’s what there called.
15 mins in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. Surprisingly, it is working.
Can’t wear tight shirts and I do have a good handful breasts. Without pills or herbs.

Of course, your results may vary.
Is Pueraria Mirifica a legit thing or is it useless like the other "feminizing" phytoestrogens?
I have tried that Pueraria Mirifica and his, it does work, for me, however, it’s supposed to convert protein to estrogen. So, when you take it, you will need to eat protein, like eggs and meat. Doesn’t work with protein shakes. Also, I take 2 in the morning and two at night.

Guess the only real way is to get a bag or two and try it. Everyone different.

Hope that helps.
This is what I use. Plane and simple.
All others have fillers. And cost more.

Like I said, this seems to work for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 53D02A5E-FD38-4944-A557-1878B5E44A25.png     7AF2E25E-6C63-4833-BF62-ADA9E916C401.png   
(27 Feb 2021, 17:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Like I said, this seems to work for me.
Any other effects besides breast enlargement?
Not really. At lease not that I can think of.
Way back when I started this in 2002, the side affects were a bit Bitchy and nasty farts. Probably from the herbs.
He is advertising boxes for packing presents.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (69) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)