Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Stretchy Women Thigh High Boots Pointed Toe Side Zip Square High Heels Boots Over Knee Frauen Stiefel Big Size 39 44 47
$138.09-37%

leg binder
Women Chest Binder Breathable Sportwear Tanks Crop Top Flat Breast Binder Legs Buckle Bra Tank Stretch Shaping Corset
$4.51

jialuowei
jialuowei 20CM Super High Heels Platform Ankle Strap Transparent PVC Women Sexy Sandals Big Size 36-46
$713.90

shiny swimsuit
Shiny PU Mini Micro Bikini 2024 Women Swimsuit Female Brazilian Swimwear Two Pieces Bikini Set High Cut Bathing Suit Swim Lady
$9.89

anal plug
Mini Sexy Jelly Color Metal Anal Plug Anal Dilator for Adult Men and Women Fun Flirting Masturbation Masturbation Adult Toys Gay
$2.38-4%

larpgears
Man natural transparent latex underwear
$35.09-11%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Shining Swim Trunks Transparent Quick Dry Beach Surfing Swimwear Gay Low Waist Bathing Swimsuits Solid Pad Push Briefs
$8.60-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
Like Ra Wrote:Ordered (https://www.kruidenalternatief.nl/Natuur...verpakking)... I was simply forced by my body...    Getting interesting...

Now I'm interested in Moringa oleifera. Will do some research...

I am curious what your dosage will be.
And what the effects will be with you.

The major problem in determining effectiveness is that these things are rarely used alone, and then, if there is an effect, you do not really know what single thing caused it, or whether it was the combination.
(15 Apr 2021, 23:17 )Zooy Wrote: I am curious what your dosage will be.
1 capsule (300mg) per day.

(15 Apr 2021, 23:17 )Zooy Wrote: And what the effects will be with you.
And for my wife 😊 Very curious!

(15 Apr 2021, 23:17 )Zooy Wrote: The major problem in determining effectiveness is that these things are rarely used alone
Exactly, so PM first for some time, then MO (in addition to). Some effects of MO "sounds" similar to PM (antioxidants, rejuvenation, energy level, skin enhancement, hair regrowth, etc). But I haven't checked any research papers yet.
(15 Apr 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Ordered
DHL promised to deliver today, but rescheduled to Monday. My curiosity has to wait 😊
(15 Apr 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Now I'm interested in Moringa oleifera. Will do some research...
Not related to estrogens, so, a bit off-topic, but this tree looks like a (confirmed!) miracle.

Review of the Safety and Efficacy of Moringa oleifera

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full...2/ptr.5325
(https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5325)

Quote: Abstract

Moringa oleifera leaves, seeds, bark, roots, sap, and flowers are widely used in traditional medicine, and the leaves and immature seed pods are used as food products in human nutrition. Leaf extracts exhibit the greatest antioxidant activity, and various safety studies in animals involving aqueous leaf extracts indicate a high degree of safety. No adverse effects were reported in association with human studies. Five human studies using powdered whole leaf preparations of M. oleifera have been published, which have demonstrated anti‐hyperglycemic (antidiabetic) and anti‐dyslipidemic activities. These activities have been confirmed using extracts as well as leaf powders in animal studies. A rapidly growing number of published studies have shown that aqueous, hydroalcohol, or alcohol extracts of M. oleifera leaves possess a wide range of additional biological activities including antioxidant, tissue protective (liver, kidneys, heart, testes, and lungs), analgesic, antiulcer, antihypertensive, radioprotective, and immunomodulatory actions. A wide variety of polyphenols and phenolic acids as well as flavonoids, glucosinolates, and possibly alkaloids is believed to be responsible for the observed effects. Standardization of products is an issue. However, the results of published studies to date involving M. oleifera are very promising. Additional human studies using standardized extracts are highly desirable. © 2015 The Authors Phytotherapy Research Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

Attached Files
Moringa oleifera a food plant with multiple medicinal uses ptr.2023.pdf (Size: 220.26 KB )
I used PM I got off amazon for just under two months this winter & experienced some growth/ tenderness/ a more relaxed mindset... enough growth to make me worry about summer time & not being able to be shirtless so I stopped. I was doing 500mg twice daily. 

These posts are making me want to go for it again 😍 

Like ra- how do you mean you were “forced by your body” to order? Was it from hypno?
(18 Apr 2021, 15:47 )Selfexploration Wrote: Like ra- how do you mean you were “forced by your body” to order? Was it from hypno?
I can't say was it hypno, subconscious mind, intuition or whatever - a sI have no idea and I can't prove any of them. That's more or less documented in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3196

(18 Apr 2021, 15:47 )Selfexploration Wrote: I was doing 500mg twice daily. 
1g - that's quite a lot.

(18 Apr 2021, 15:47 )Selfexploration Wrote: I used PM I got off amazon
Any descriptions? Was it pure PM from Thailand? A mix?
Wild, I was wondering about those posts. Makes sense now

It was this stuff- says it’s from north Thailand reviews are super good too

Amazon PM
Quote:So yes this does work, my chest did indeed get bigger, how and why? Because this messes with your estrogen and if you are on birth control, it carries the side effect of well canceling out your birth control.
Now this isn’t just my convoluted theory, I have spoken to an RN, a doctor, a pharmacist, and a midwife after trying to find out why after ten years my birth control failed.
So yes! Be prepared for bigger boobs and a lifelong commitment!!! The good news is I went from an A cup to a C cup, with only one side effect! A baby! That plus it could be the preparation for making milk that’s pumping up my boobs, but I figured I would try to give this some credit.

😂
Funny how diametrically opposite the reviews are.
(18 Apr 2021, 16:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:So yes this does work, my chest did indeed get bigger, how and why? Because this messes with your estrogen and if you are on birth control, it carries the side effect of well canceling out your birth control.
Now this isn’t just my convoluted theory, I have spoken to an RN, a doctor, a pharmacist, and a midwife after trying to find out why after ten years my birth control failed.
So yes! Be prepared for bigger boobs and a lifelong commitment!!! The good news is I went from an A cup to a C cup, with only one side effect! A baby! That plus it could be the preparation for making milk that’s pumping up my boobs, but I figured I would try to give this some credit.
😂

The ultimate feminization fantasy

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (67) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)