Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Butt Plugs Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$2.29-9%

shapewear
High Waist Shaper Panties Sexy Lace Body Shaper With Zipper Control Panties Postpartum Women Shapewear Butt Lifter Waist Trainer
$8.95

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Oil Shiny Tights With Garters Lace Suspender Belt Knee High Stockings Set Pole Dance See Through Underwear Women Lingerie
$12.06-30%

tpe penis
2024 NewThrusting Remote Control Dildo Vibrator Realistic Penis Gay Suction Cup Masturbator Couple Big Dick for Women Sex Toys
$92.98-4%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Irelia Cosplay Costume Game Divine Sword Irelia Halloween Outfit Women Dress with Headwear New Skin
$48.42-47%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Transparent Briefs Dot Briefs Female See Through Lingerie Mesh Underwear Ultra Thin Erotic Panties Sheer Underpants
$30.69-2%

2022 chastity
2022 Stainless Steel Cock Cage Ring Chastity Cage Erotic Device Cock Prison Penis Ring BDSM Sex Toys Lock Cock Rings For Male
$30.72-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
(11 Apr 2021, 00:37 )Zooy Wrote: And the claim is that Pueraria Mirifica is more or less on the top.
From what I understand the effect for women is much higher if no T-blockers are used (e.g. saw palmetto).

(11 Apr 2021, 00:37 )Zooy Wrote: Just bought myself a few hundred 500mg capsules of PM.
Which ones? (Link?)

(11 Apr 2021, 00:37 )Zooy Wrote: Let us see in a few months what the result is.
What dosage are you aiming at? Pure PM no anything else? Is your goal growing breasts?

I'm really interested in PM for all reasons except breast growing 😁
(10 Apr 2021, 23:51 )Culmor Wrote: I'm late to the party but isn't soya full of phytoestrogens?
I'm going to check research articles for soya, Serenoa repens (saw palmetto), and Butea Superba (Red Kwao Krua).
Oh, and do not forget the "beer boobs" 😁 (https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/central-i...ts-bigger/)
(11 Apr 2021, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Apr 2021, 00:37 )Zooy Wrote: Just bought myself a few hundred 500mg capsules of PM.
Which ones? (Link?

(11 Apr 2021, 00:37 )Zooy Wrote: Let us see in a few months what the result is.
What dosage are you aiming at? Pure PM no anything else? Is your goal growing breasts?

I'm really interested in PM for all reasons except breast growing 😁

I bought it from this dutch site:
https://www.kruidenalternatief.nl/Natuur...uct_id=149
It came within two days.
They also have 300mg capsules. For those they recommend 2x2 per day if you want to grow breasts. 3x1 of the 500mg is a bit more and 2x1 is a bit less. Maybe 5 in two days is a decent amount. On the other hand, my weight is a bit more than that of the average woman, so maybe 3x1 is the best choice.

I could use some extra hairs on my head, some fewer hairs below the scalp, less belly, maybe some nicer skin, but some breast growth would also be nice. Specially if they become more sensitive.
I am not sure yet whether to use the saw palometto. Maybe I can use that after a while if really nothing happens.
In short: let us see what happens, but until now I am a bit skeptical. It is so easy to make promises in advertising.
(11 Apr 2021, 12:43 )Zooy Wrote: I bought it from this dutch site:
https://www.kruidenalternatief.nl/Natuur...uct_id=149
It came within two days.

Quote:Inhoud : 3 x 100 capsules (500mg/capsule) , 100% zuivere pueraria mirifca wortel poeder.
Cool! But 0.5g is too much in my opinion. And the price is very close to eBay.

Quote:Indien u Pueraria gedurende langere tijd consumeert met een dosering van twee maal daags twee capsules werkt pueraria als een natuurlijke borstvergroter.
2g per day! Shok WOW!

(11 Apr 2021, 12:43 )Zooy Wrote: They also have 300mg capsules. For those they recommend 2x2 per day if you want to grow breasts. 3x1 of the 500mg is a bit more and 2x1 is a bit less. Maybe 5 in two days is a decent amount. On the other hand, my weight is a bit more than that of the average woman, so maybe 3x1 is the best choice.
I would stay with 250mg/day for at least 3 months...

(11 Apr 2021, 12:43 )Zooy Wrote: I could use some extra hairs on my head, some fewer hairs below the scalp, less belly, maybe some nicer skin, but some breast growth would also be nice.
Not sure about "less belly". I've read that estrogen provokes fat accumulating.
(10 Apr 2021, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: 5 o'clock shadow occurred later
That's a positive
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: gained a few pounds
That's a negative
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: t levels were lowered
That's expected, because saw palmetto isa T-blocker.
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: actually felt less motivated to work out too
That might be a consequence of the low T-level.

So, indeed, something is working, and it's close to the expectation. Next question - do you like the results? 😉

Sort of a mixed bag. This was several years back and once associated what was going on, I stopped. Idon't think she was intentionally doping me.

Now years later and with age, I have some "man boobies" physique (maybe bit more than A cup) some of which might be from that past experience; just not sure. Back then I'd have never considered doing anything along those lines.

I did get a "nipple correction kit" from Amazon to experiment with though. Just started but it does seem to be making them stay outward at a growing amount of time.
@Zooy, what dosage are you finally using? Any "new feelings" so far?

BTW, is the powder inside the capsules white or brownish/reddish-brown?
(15 Apr 2021, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: @Zooy, what dosage are you finally using? Any "new feelings" so far?

BTW, is the powder inside the capsules white or brownish/reddish-brown?

At the moment I have settled down to two per day. I am still experimenting though because at times I have problems with too much stomach acid and I am in such a period (takes one or two weeks) and I want to make sure this is not interfering with it. It seems not. But if my acid is active I may skip a capsule.

The colour of the powder inside the capsules is rather white. A little off in the direction of cream, but not much. The claim is that it is pure.

It is too early to draw conclusions. For now I have not noticed anything. I hate those reports after one day that claim enormous success, because in that case it is either psychological, or inspired by the offer of the vendor that a positive report will get you a discount on your next order (I have seen those in the past). And after that you never hear about it anymore. They may also have been sarcastic. My idea was to give a monthly report.That is more realistic. After using fenugreek for a few years and  a pumping system for half a year, and some of the other things (wild yam etc) I can almost fill an AA cup. And that may well be just the age. In other words: don't expect quick results if any at all.
(15 Apr 2021, 04:19 )Zooy Wrote: the offer of the vendor that a positive report will get you a discount on your next order (I have seen those in the past)
Yep! Lots of such "false positive" reports on Ali. Usually such authors go under "Aliexpress Shopper" names.

(15 Apr 2021, 04:19 )Zooy Wrote: They may also have been sarcastic.
Ha! True! BTW, trolling and being sarcastic overlap significantly.

(15 Apr 2021, 04:19 )Zooy Wrote: My idea was to give a monthly report.That is more realistic.
Yes, that's my understanding as well. The "general consensus" says 3 months. What I don't understand is why "they" recommend to stop after 6 months.
Ordered (https://www.kruidenalternatief.nl/Natuur...verpakking)... I was simply forced by my body... Getting interesting...

Now I'm interested in Moringa oleifera. Will do some research...

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (67) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)