Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
SPEERISE Children Fish Scale Ankle-length Pants Gold Girls Metallic Spandex Dance Ballet Silver Leggings Free Shipping
$16.34-31%

wetlook
Sexy Men's Black Wetlook Faux Leather Boxers Bulge Pouch Briefs Underwear Pump Man Trunks Boxer Shorts And Underpants
$31.68

sexy pantyhose
MIJI 15D Women's sexy oil Shiny BIKINI pantyhose, sexy Stockings hose,Leggings sexy lingerie female sexy invisible stocking0801
$20.57

sexy
1PCS Hot Sale Cotton Panties Thongs Tangas Sexy Women Underwear Low Waist G-Strings Female Seamless Sexy Panty V-String
$3.06

zippidy
Evening Rhinestone Black Velvet Long Train Dress Birthday Prom Party Big Sleeves Costume Women Dancer Bar Performance Dress
$119.79-20%

latex one piece
Women Zipper Bodysuit Metallic Shiny Latex Patent Leather Leotard One-piece High Cut Tank Top Teddies Lingerie Swimsuit Clubwear
$17.98-41%

cock cage
Male Chastity Device Flat Round Hole Metal Chastity Lock for Cock Cage, Urethral Catheter, Penis Ring, Gay Sex Toy for Men 18+
$21.18-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
(15 Jul 2023, 09:40 )Zooy Wrote: if you find more evidence that can be verified I would be happy to know about it. In the face of solid evidence I will immediately change my opinion.
Dunno, I found a lot of evidences, hence I limit to 300mg, not more, and still I feel the swelling and oversensitivity (see above).
FWIW - my wife looked me once, and said, that she would like to have breasts like mine 😆
Actually, my breasts has topped out with no growth over the last full year.
Could be that being 68, I’m done??
(15 Jul 2023, 17:06 )Like Ra Wrote: FWIW - my wife looked me once, and said, that she would like to have breasts like mine 😆
But are you using only pueraria mirifica or are you using a mix of things?
(16 Jul 2023, 08:59 )Zooy Wrote: But are you using only pueraria mirifica or are you using a mix of things?
only pueraria mirifica
Been using only PM and got a nice B cup (from totally flat), though not maintaining usage recently due to life things. Very little regression of size, thankfully.
Did anybody try Saw Palmetto?
(11 Dec 2023, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Did anybody try Saw Palmetto?
We'll see. Ordered!
I did, long time ago.
Made me a little bitchy.

As a mater of fact, I think I still have a TG formula I got way back in the early 2000. I’ll see if I dig it out.
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a bit different thing. SP is supposed to contain an inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which might cause scalp temporal recession and pattern hair loss, excessive facial, axillary, pubic, and body hair growth, and prostate hyperplasia and prostate cancer risk. In adults, that is, because during the puberty it's responsible for, for example, development of male genitalia.

Some researches show, that SP might be efficient, so, apparently, results are individual. Finasteride, which is 18,000 times more potent, than Saw palmetto, is proved effective against alopecia 1mg) and benign prostate hyperplasia - BPH (5mg). In most EU countries, you need a doctor prescription to get finasteride, so, Saw palmetto can be an interesting alternative (or wasted money 😆).

And some other researches claim, that saw palmetto is no more effective, than placebo.

My goals are:
- stimulate scalp hair growth
- reduce body hair
- do something good for the prostate

It might take 4-6 months, though, to get to any conclusions...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33313047/

Natural Hair Supplement: Friend or Foe? Saw Palmetto, a Systematic Review in Alopecia

Abstract

Saw palmetto (SP), a botanical extract with antiandrogenic properties, has gained commercial popularity for its purported benefits on hair regrowth. To summarize published evidence on the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of supplements containing SP in the treatment of alopecia, we conducted a PubMed, Google Scholar, and Cochrane database search using the following terms: (saw palmetto and hair loss), (saw palmetto and androgenetic alopecia), and (saw palmetto and natural supplement and alopecia). Five randomized clinical trials (RCTs) and 2 prospective cohort studies demonstrated positive effects of topical and oral supplements containing SP (100-320 mg) among patients with androgenetic alopecia (AGA) and telogen effluvium. Sixty percent improvement in overall hair quality, 27% improvement in total haircount, increased hair density in 83.3% of patients, and stabilized disease progression among 52% were noted with use of various topical and oral SP-containing supplements. SP was well tolerated and not associated with serious adverse events in alopecia patients. Although robust high-quality data are lacking, supplements containing SP may be a treatment option for patients with AGA, telogen effluvium, and self-perceived hair thinning. Further large-scale RCTs focusing on the sole contribution of SP to hair growth outcomes are needed to confirm efficacy and determine long-term adverse events.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (69) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)